47

Amelia POV:
I've just pulled up outside dads house, I knock on the door and he opens it telling me Noah is asleep, but he's due a bottle soon. I hug dad, thanking him for having Noah.
I tex the boys telling them I'm here and to come over whenever, but 30 minutes later and they're here. I hug Ben as he hands me donuts, next Mason hugs me tight and says "it's good to see you. I miss you when you're not here" I smile "only a phone call away, always." He heads in with Ben and Dec comes up and cuddles me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "How's things been hun?" I ask and he smiles "perfect, we spoke that evening and ever since it's like we somehow got closer. I've had an idea but I need your advice?" I'm confused and gesture him to continue. So he does "I want to get him like a promise ring, obviously I don't want to propose until we can be open and free. Do you think it's a good idea to show that, I love him and promise to do all those things." I nod "of course its a good idea. Let's go join the others, I can hear Noah waking up, we can make arrangements to do it soon." He smiles and we walk in to join them.
I cuddle Noah and feed him his bottle, I've missed him so much.
Soon we've all eaten, watched a movie and relaxed, Ben and Mason have gone to help dad in the kitchen, so I say "what's your plan then" Dec grins explaining what he's thought of and asks if I could help, I say I'd love too. He decides to give it to him at Christmas when it'll be just them 2. I tell him to call me one day when he's got a break from training so we can sort out the finer details. Soon the others come back in and we decide one more film before they have to leave as they've all got training tomorrow.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Mummy's sleepy boy❤️🥰25k likes JHendo: Give him a goodnight kiss from daddy🥰Hope your having fun baby

25k likes
JHendo: Give him a goodnight kiss from daddy🥰Hope your having fun baby. Love you both lots❤️
Madders_J: Beautiful boy💙 Need Noah cuddles next time I see you🥰
KatieKane: He's grown so much🥰Need to see you both soon💖
Jackgrealish: Love him🥰
B_Saka: Aww beautiful, sleepy little man🥺Goodnight Noah❤️
User: Saka is so precious💖
(^Amelia likes this comment)
J_Bells: Missing you🥺💖
KWalker: Beautiful boy💙
4k more comments

The boys all hug me goodnight, telling me to drive safe tomorrow and to make sure I come and see them soon. As I hug Mason I say "I'm glad you 2 are still good. What you've got with Dec is too precious. Love you lots" he smiles and says "I know it is. Thank you for everything. I love you too." Then it's Dec, I always find it hard saying goodbye to him, like I do James, they're my best friends. "Right you, call me about what we spoke about earlier and I'll help you. I'm happy for you both, your relationship is special and amazing no matter what people say. I love you lots" he grins and hugs me again "I love you too mrs and thank you so much, I'll call you during the week" I blow them all kisses and shout "miss you all" they all laugh and say they'll miss me too and to bring Jordan with me next time"
I look at the time and realise it's late, I text Jordan saying goodnight and say goodnight to dad. I head to bed and fall asleep really quickly.
-The next day-
I wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking, as I get up Noah stirs, so I pick him up and head downstairs. "Morning dad" I say as I walk into the kitchen. He smiles "morning sweetie, I'm making you breakfast before your long drive." I thank him then add "I was thinking about leaving about 1pm, if that's okay. I was hoping to grab a shower and that before driving back" he smiles "of course you can. You know no matter where you live this is always a home for you. Same as it's a home for Jordan now too, it'll make it easier for away games down this way for you both" I laugh and we catch up while I feed Noah. I call Jordan to let him know my plan just before I eat my food.
Soon it's 1pm, I'm in the car and dad waving us off, I'm prepared for the drive, I'm hoping Noah sleeps some of it. As soon as we hit the motorway, we hit traffic, I check the maps and it shows it's adding an hour onto my journey. I decide to call Jordan.
J❤️
T-Hey Ames, it's Trent. Jordan's just talking to boss man, I saw you calling and thought he'd want me to answer.
A-Hey T, you all good?
T-Yeah I'm good, how was your movie night with the boys.
A-It was good, they all told me to say hi to you and J. I'm on my way back now but motorway's barely moving.
T-That's shit, how long extra is it saying?
A- well it's gone up from an hour extra to an hour and half just while I'm on the phone with you.
T-Fucking hell, hopefully Noah sleeps most of it. Jordan's coming now. I'll pass you over. See you soon.
A-Bye T. See you soon.
Jordan POV:
I walk over to Trent and see him on the phone then I realise it's my phone. Amelia must've called as that's the only person he'd have answered for. "Trent lad, you talking to my Mrs" he laughs "Yeah lad, she called while you were with boss, thought you'd want me to answer in case it's an emergency" I smile "yeah, thanks lad" he passes the phone over to me.
J-Hey baby, everything okay?
A-yeah, I called to let you know I'm in traffic, like bad. So currently the sat-nav is telling me my journeys going to take nearly 7 hours instead of 5.
J-Wow, the traffic is fucked then.
A-Yeah, I'll probably have to make a stop half way to feed Noah but as long as it doesn't go up anymore I should be home by 8.
J-okay baby, I'll be at home waiting for you both.
A- I'll let you get back to your lunch and training. I love you
J- Text or call me if the time changes. I love you too. Be safe.

As I hang up the phone I have an idea. "Trent you busy after training?" He shakes his head "no lad, why?" I explain my plan to him and he's up for helping me.