3

Jordan and I have been dating about a month and half now, after our first night together he asked me to be his girlfriend officially the next day.
Today they have a match against Croatia, it's only a friendly match but they want to win.
"Are you all ready for the match Dad" I say as we're walking towards the coach, "yes darling, I see your supporting a lovely number 8 top" i laugh as he's referring to Jordan's top which I'm wearing. "Gotta support the boyfriend don't I.." he smiles "I'm so glad you're happy, you really like him don't you" I nod "I do dad, I think I actually love him. I've never felt like this dad." He smiles and hugs me "I think he might feel the same, I've been his manager a long time and never seen him this happy."
We enter the coach and all the boys are on it already. I see Jordan calling me over, "love the top on you baby" he says. I snuggle in to him, I think I'm going to tell him how I feel tonight.
The match is underway, I've just popped to the toilet, then I hear a woman's voice behind me "You're Amelia right?" I turn around, "yeah can I ask who you are" she's looking me up and down, "hi I'm Sarah, Jordan's wife" my heart breaks but then I think I'll check as Picks is Jordan too, but I'm sure his Mrs is called Megan. "Which Jordan sorry?" I ask trying to hide my hurt, "oh yeah silly me I should've said. Jordan Henderson's wife, I recognised you from the boys instagram" my heart is now shattered. She leaves, luckily I have an England hoodie on so she didn't see the 'Henderson 8' on my back.
I run back to the pitch side to get my bag, tears running down my cheeks. My dads sitting talking to Madders and Dec, I've become close to them both recently they're really close friends of mine.
"Amy what is wrong darling" my dad rushes up to me the other boys behind, "I need to leave dad, I'm heading back to SGP, I'll get an Uber." I say, I now have my bag but before I can leave my dad repeats the question of what's made me cry. "He didn't tell me he was fucking married did he!" I half shout then run out of the stadium.
Jordan POV:
We won, Amelia isn't here anymore, I got told she went home. I'm really confused Gareth won't look at me, and is in a bad mood even though we won.
The coach ride is about 1hour and 45 minutes back, I'm sitting with the lads at the back but I'm staring out the window. Amelia won't answer my calls or texts I'm worried. "Oi Jordan lad, what the fuck you done to Amelia mate" I look up at Luke really confused then he shows me his phone.
Instagram

A_Southgate: 💔😭💔😭Comments turned off

A_Southgate: 💔😭💔😭
Comments turned off

We've arrived back at SGP, i rush up to Gareth, "boss what's wrong with Amelia" he looks at me with angry eyes, "you being fucking married might be the problem" I'm shook, I've never heard him swear all the boys are now looking at me. "I'm not married, my divorce finalised beginning of the year. Please I'm not married, I'd never lie to Ames, I love her please" I'm now crying. "You might want to tell your 'wife' that. She followed Amelia into the bathroom during the match and told her." Gareth says to me, his expression softened a little bit. "Boss I promise you, I can prove it. She's just jealous I've moved on. Please" I'm now sobbing knowing Amelia is broken because of me.
We both sit down and discuss it and he believes me. I try to knock on her door but she doesn't answer, she won't answer texts or calls.
All the boys have gone to celebrate but I've just gone to bed. Deciding to send one more text to Amelia.
MyGirl💖: Amelia, I know you probably won't read this and you're ignoring me. Please let me explain. Your dad told me what happened at the match and I'm so sorry she got to you and told you, she shouldn't have even been in that section. She's not my wife, we broke up a year ago and the divorce finalised earlier in the year. She is mad that I've moved on. I never felt about her the way I feel about you. I love you Amelia, I planned to tell you in a really romantic way but my hearts breaking knowing you're in your room crying and it's because of me. I won't keep bothering you as I understand you need time. But when you're ready please come back to me, let me make it up to you. Out of everything please remember I love you so much. ❤️

Amelia POV:
I sit and read the text that Jordan sent me, I'm so broken right now I don't know what to think. I get my phone and call one person I know I can rely on.
A- Hey Haz, are you free? I need you right now
H- Course I am Amy. I'll come now.
A-Thanks Haz
Within 10 minutes Harry's here with me. I've shown him the text and I say "Haz, I just don't know what to do? I don't know what to believe?" He hugs me "Amy, you know you always come first for me but you need to believe him. His heart broke when your dad told him why you were upset. He cried, him and your dad spoke and he proved that he is actually divorced. But he went straight to his room and he's not answering any of us" hearing this breaks me again "but why didn't he tell me he'd previously been married and is divorced" Harry looks at me sympathetically "I think it was an honest mistake, I think he was so happy with you and wanting a future with you that he didn't want to re live the bad memories. Honestly I've never seen him as happy as I have this last month and half, same goes for you. And I've known you both a long time" I cuddle into Harry and I tell him I'll speak to Jordan in the morning. I end up falling asleep on Harry, who leaves once I'm asleep, I stir as he leaves and hear him talking outside my door, I realise it's my dad, Madders and Dec.
G-How is she?
H- She's asleep now, we had a good talk. He sent her a big text explaining it all and told her he loves her but said he'll give her all the time she needs and will be waiting when she's ready.
JM- if she has some sleep she'll feel better in the morning.
D-I'm in this room next door so I'll listen out for her.
G-Thanks lads means a lot. I'll speak to her in the morning.
I feel my eyes shutting dragging me back into a deep sleep.