30

Amelia POV:
-2 weeks-
It's been 2 weeks since the lads came round, I've not spoken to Jordan as much as I'd like to but he's been busy and time difference sucks.
I'm now nearly 18 weeks pregnant, he's due back in a week and half. I've barely spoken to the boys aswell, I've been keeping myself busy but staying indoors mostly, I've gone out with my dad a few times but only food shopping or going out for some lunch. I need to go out today to get a gift for Jordan for our anniversary, when he's back.
I get up and get myself sorted, I find something cute but comfy that looks good on my little bump,
Instagram

 I get up and get myself sorted, I find something cute but comfy that looks good on my little bump, Instagram

A_Southgate: OOTD for my shopping trip. Love how good my little bump looks in this dress🥰💖💙
8k likes
JHendo; Look at that bump😍 I miss you so much. Be safe and I love you❤️❤️
Declanrice: wow look at that bump, it wasn't there like 2 weeks ago😍
Madders_J: Call me Ames, I'm down your way, I'll take you shopping so your not on your own💖
Jackgrealish: is that baby bump or Malteaser ice cream bump😂
KatieKane: Wow girl😍 you look so good. Must meet soon💖
2k more comments...
I called and spoke to James and he's picking me up in 15 minutes. As I get downstairs, dads in the front room. "You heading out Amy?" He says and I nod "yeah I'm gonna go buy Jordan an anniversary gift plus I think I need to buy myself more clothes to fit this bump" I say and he laughs, "how you getting there sweetie?" I reply "Madders is picking me up and taking me. I was going to go myself but he said he'll come with me so I'm not on my own" my dad smiles and says "that makes me happier knowing your not on your own. I'm sure Jordan will prefer it too" I nod knowing he's right.
Then he hands me his card, "what's this for dad?" I say and he makes me take it saying "treat yourself, buy yourself new clothes, and anything else you want. You deserve it darling" I thank him and hug him tight. I hear James beep outside, I hug dad again and head out.
As I get in the car, I lean over and hug James, "hey you" he says and hands me a fruit salad and Malteaser ice-cream then a bottle of Fanta fruit twist. I laugh and say "thank you, how did you know" he laughs and says "well I thought if we're gonna go shopping may aswell go to Stratford shopping centre, then we can get more" I smile knowing it's a good idea. "I need some more clothes to fit around bump" he laughs "lucky I've got all day then isn't it, I'll even buy you lunch. That's just because I'm proud that you're going out and you've got yourself back on track. I've been so worried which is why I've been messaging you daily" I thank him and we chat generally about what's been happening over the last 2 weeks.
We've been shopping about an hour, it's about 11am, James says "wanna go grab a coffee?" I nod gratefully. "I'd love to" we head to the coffee shop, to have break before lunch later.
As we're in the que, we hear "fancy seeing you here" as I turn around I see Chilly. We get our drinks and all sit down together. We chat and catch up, Bens going to join us shopping for a bit, before leaving for a date he has.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Look who Madders and I found at the coffee shop😂💙20k likes JHendo: Enjoy yourself baby

20k likes
JHendo: Enjoy yourself baby. Thanks for going with her Mads🙌🏼❤️
Masonmount: Do you now feel like the third wheel?😂
(Reply to Mason)Ames: Yeah I do a bit, but they're both being lovely to me🥰
BenChilwell: You love me gatecrashing you and Mads, especially as I'll buy you KrispyKremes 🍩💙
GSouthgate: Have fun sweetie. Glad the boys are there to look after you. Xx
1k more comments..

We do more shopping, we have lunch and then carry on shopping, I've picked Jordan's present with help from the boys. It's now 4pm and we're back at the car. "My feet are killing me now" I say as I help put the bags in the car. "We have been shopping for like 6 hours" James says and I look down at the floor. "Hey, I didn't mean it was a bad thing, your one of my closest friends, your a sister to me. I love spending the time with you, especially as I won't see you that much during premier league." I smile and he hugs me as I start getting emotional and crying.
We drive back and he helps me carry the bags indoors. I say goodbye and thank him.
Dad and I decide to order in food and watch a movie.
While watching the movie my phone starts pinging like crazy. As I open one of the notifications it's a news article;
'Southgate's daughter caught cheating on Jordan Henderson with teammate James Maddison'

 As I open one of the notifications it's a news article;'Southgate's daughter caught cheating on Jordan Henderson with teammate James Maddison'

This picture was taken by someone who says they'd been together all day shopping, got coffee and had lunch together. They had been seen to be very close and what people could take as flirting. They said the hug lasted a while and he kissed her forehead. Then they got into the car together, him holding the door for her and being very lovely.
We've looked into both of these and seen there has been some interaction on social media, and Southgate's daughter who's called Amelia, is currently pregnant with partners Jordan Henderson's baby, he's currently abroad with Liverpool, not sure how happy he'll be with his partner, playing away especially with a close friend and teammate, also what will father Gareth Southgate have to say about it all!

I throw my phone down and start to cry, my dad looks around I'm shock "what's up sweetie?" I show him the article and he just hugs me. I get my phone and I know I need to message Jordan.
Jordan❤️
Hey baby, I'm not sure if you've already seen it but i wanted to let you know.
Someone saw Mads hug me in the car park earlier when I got a bit upset after shopping and they've taken it to the news and there's an article published saying that I've cheated on you.
I promise you none of it is true. Anyway, I text you as I didn't know if you would be busy. I love you xxx
(Read)

My dads called James and checked if he's okay, the other lads have texted to check I'm okay. Jordan's read my message but not replied, I hope he doesn't believe any of it.
A few hours later, I'm in bed and I see a picture and and headline on my phone. It makes me cry, I throw my phone on the floor and cry myself to sleep.
'England and Liverpool player Jordan Henderson seen getting very drunk and dancing in a club with teammates, just a couple of hours after girlfriend got caught cheating'