49

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
Today is the first England Match of the Euros, today I've travelled down on the coach with them all. I'm sitting next to Jordan as we pull into the grounds, it is busy, filled with journalists with cameras. Dads reassured me the other staff will get his pushchair for me. I hold Noah close to my chest and Jordan puts his arm around me, keeping me close to him. As we get off the coach I hear "I'm the other side of you. Me and Jordan have got you, just breathe" I realise it's James, I take deep breaths and all I can hear is the shouts of the journalists trying to get a story. Once we're inside I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. Dad says "Lads, go get changed and head to the pitch, I'm taking Amy to get a drink first" they all nod. Jordan gives me and Noah a kiss and heads to change.
Dad puts his arm around me and says "come on let's calm you down, before you cry" I smile then say "how did you know" he laughs "I'm your dad, I know but you do certain things that signal when things are getting too much" I cuddle into him "thanks dad"
-2 hours later-
I knock on the door of the changing rooms, as I walk in I hear cheers. "You came to see us?" Harry says and I laugh "course I have, I've come to say my good luck and see my husband before I head to the stands to spend time with your lovely wife" he laughs "tell her I said Hi." I walk over to Jordan, I give him a kiss and hand him Noah. We have cuddles then dad comes in and says "let's go lads. Let's head to the tunnel" I stand up and go give dad a cuddle and wish him luck, as the lads exit the changing rooms they all hug me and kiss my cheek, as I wish them all luck. Then Jordan comes up and he still has Noah in his arms, "Unfortunately I can't take little man on with me" I laugh and then Dec says "With who he has as a dad, grandad and all his uncles, it won't be long and he'll be able to play ball" I hear my dad laugh "I have to agree there declan" they all give me their hugs and then Jordan kisses me "good luck baby. I love you" he smiles "I love you too gorgeous." He heads to the tunnel and I head to meet Kate.
"Hello stranger" I hear Kate say as I sit down, "hey, oh by the way your husband says hi" she laughs "long time no see" I smile "I know, I planned to see you when Liverpool played Tottenham but I had a photo shoot booked that day, so I had to miss the match" she hugs me "I get to see you now, and your staying at camp and attending every match I take it" I nod "definitely." We carryon chatting while we watch the game. One of my favourite parts of watching England play is the atmosphere. At 39minutes, Jude passes to Emile, he then passes it to Saka who scores the goal. The stadium goes crazy, the boys celebrate and it's lovely to see them all together again.
At the 63rd minute, Jordan gets the ball and passes it through to Saka, he can't get to goal but passes to Emile who scores the second goal of the match. His face lights up, he truly deserves it he worked so hard to come back from injury.
At 90 minutes the whistle blows and Wngland win the first match 2-0. Kate and I head down to see the boys. Jordan runs towards me "well done baby" I say and he grins "I love playing with these boys. They're all amazing" I smile and nod. "You are all amazing , especially my handsome husband, unfortunately Noah only lasted half the match and has fallen asleep" he laughs and bend diver kissing Noah's forehead while he's laying in the pushchair.
After the boys have celebrated and got changed, we head back to camp the coach full of singing and happiness from the boys. They all decide to have a relax night tonight and we can all do something to celebrate tomorrow.
Instagram

A_Henderson:🎶Here we gooooo

A_Henderson:🎶Here we gooooo.... SAKA AND EMILE SMITH-ROWE🎶 @B_Saka @Emile_SR
Well done today to all the boys. Loved watching you all play as usual 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️
40k likes
JHendo: You realise your married to the Liverpool captain🤨😂 Quoting an Arsenal chant there😂 But they do deserve it, amazing work by amazing lads🙌🏼❤️
B_Saka: Ames, I love you🥰
Emile_SR: Thanks Ames🥰 Love the caption🙌🏼
Madders_J: Brilliant work today boys🙌🏼🥰
Jackgrealish: if I score will you post with my chant too🙌🏼😂 but well done today lads❤️
(Reply to Jack)Ames: Deal... if you score this tournament I will💖
ArsenalFC: Proud of our boys❤️
Trent_AA: You're still a Liverpool girl right🤨😂 Well done boys 2 great goals🙌🏼
(Reply to Trent)Ames: Course I am but I also support the other lads too, but ultimately I'll be wearing my number 14 Liverpool shirt❤️🥰
(Reply to Ames)Jordan: That's my girl❤️❤️
5k more comments
-The next day-
We've all had breakfast and have all decided to have just a chill day today. Some of the lads are on the Xbox, Noah's laying on his play gym mat. There's a fold on and a few just chatting. I sit down next to dec and say "Mr Rice, why isn't there a ring in your man's finger right now?" He laughs and says "the timing just was my right. We had a really eventful Christmas and new year, I'm thinking about waiting until after the euros." I smile then say "why not during the euros? Get some of the other lads to help." He grins and says "let's do it after group stages" I nod then Mason comes over to talk to us aswell "what you guys chatting about?" We both laugh "nothing much, you was with my son, who is now?" I ask and he giggles, "Jude, Saka and Emile kicked me off of the floor and said it's their time with Noah" I laugh and I look over to see them all making him laugh.
By dinner time, we've all chosen to watch a film in the movie room. Dad said he'll have Noah while we watch the film. I cuddle into Jordan and soon I feel sleep takeover and we're not even half way through the movie yet.