56

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
Today is Liverpool vs Arsenal, I've checked the starting line up and both Bukayo and Emile are playing for Arsenal, which is amazing as I love them boys lots. They're like proper little brothers to me similar to Jude, because of their age. Both Jordan and Trent are in the starting 11, I've asked them to score a goal for me. I'm in the stands with Noah, he's a lot more alert and aware of surroundings, he's always happy and comfortable at Anfield, as he's been coming since he was a baby. He's starting to babble and I'm not sure it'll be too long until he starts speaking.
By half time the score is 1-1, with Trent and Saka scoring for both teams. Like usual, Noah's fell asleep by the time we got to half time. Second half starts and Arsenal score at the 62nd minute, the Liverpool fans atmosphere is amazing still, then at the 87th minute Jordan scores an amazing goal, right into the top corner, everyone cheers. He makes a love heart with his hand and points to me.
Once the whistle is blown I take Noah to the tunnel, once we arrive he's now awake, I get him out and wait for Jordan, I presume as him and Trent scored they'd have interviews, one of the other lad's confirmed it for me. Soon I hear, "Hey you" I look up and see B and Emile, I give them a hug then they both laugh and tell me they'll be back. I see them walking back towards me with Xhaka and Ødegaard, I grin at them. "Boys, Amelia here really wanted to meet you guys" Emile says as I go so embarrassed and laugh, then Bukayo comes over and says "Uncle B is having cuddles" as he takes Noah, Emile stands a side so the other 2 can hug me. "It's lovely to meet you, but your wearing a Liverpool shirt" Xhaka laughs, i nod "I'm married to the Captain" they both looked shocked as Martin says "You're Jordan's wife, and you really wanted to meet us?" I nod "yeah, the other lads laughed at me too." They both laugh and then Xhaka says "I remember your post, it's Amelia right? You made a post when the 2 boys scored at the England game" I nod, "yeah, I love watching them all play together. They're all my brothers." We chat for a while and Martin says "I bet it's hard when they go for international camp." I shake my head and giggle "I go with them" they look confused so I add "I'm Gareth Southgate's daughter".
Jordan walks over giving me a hug and kiss. "I see you got your wish babe" I laugh "yeah, Emile and B sorted it for me." He laughs then shakes the others hands and Martin says "it was lovely to meet you Amelia, the nice things the boys have said really are true, even though you are in a Liverpool top" j laugh and he adds "your husband is a good guy and great captain and Jordan lad, you have an amazing wife" Jordan laughs and says "Thanks mate, she's great and your both great guys and players, it was a good match" we hug again and then I see Emile and Bukayo making Noah laugh, Jordan says "Lads any chance of having my son back?" They both laugh and sigh "If we have to, but only because we need to get back onto the coach back home." They kiss and cuddle Noah and hand him back before saying their goodbyes to us, I thank them and they make us promise to see them soon back London way.
In the car on the way home, Noah's babbling away then he says "dada" me and Jordan look shocked at each other and he repeats it. It's a beautiful moment.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Today was great but now I'm tired and this is where I plan to stay for the rest of the evening, especially while Jordan is gaming online with the lads😂🙌🏼Thank you to Bukayo and Emile, who introduced me to Xhaka and Ødegaard today

Thank you to Bukayo and Emile, who introduced me to Xhaka and Ødegaard today. It was fantastic meeting them and they're were both so lovely. Thanks you boys, love you both lots💖
27k likes
JHendo: Anywhere you're comfy and happy is where you should be. I love you❤️❤️
(Reply to Jordan)Ames: Thank you baby. I love you too❤️❤️
Emile_SR: It was lovely to see you today Ames, you're very welcome🥰Love you too💖
Madders_J: You actually met them😂 So glad you got to meet who you wanted. Missing you and love you💖
(Reply to Madders)Ames: Missing you and love you too. I'll call you later💖
BenChilwell: I can't believe you met them in a Liverpool top🤨😂💖
(Reply to Ben)Ames: I was watching Liverpool at Anfield what else would I be wearing😂
Declanrice: Missing you lots💖
(Reply to Dec)Ames: Call me Mr, lots to talk about. Missing you and love you too💖
User: How is Jordan comfortable or happy with her telling all the boys she loves them🤬 Your married ffs🤬🙄
GXhaka: It was lovely meeting you and Noah today. You're a lovely girl, even if you were in the wrong red top😂 GX34 xx
M_Ødegaard: I enjoyed meeting you today Amelia. You and Noah are lovely, like Granit said even in a Liverpool top😂 I'll probably see you again at some point❤️ xx
User1: Fangirling over other players when she's married to Jordan🙄
B_Saka: Love you lots too Ames🥰 Enjoyed my Noah cuddles lots💖 x
GSouthgate: I'm glad you had a great day darling, I'll call tomorrow to hear all about it. Love you💖 xx
(Reply to Gareth)Amelia: Okay dad. I love you too xx
User2: Amelia's relationship with her dad and the other lads, you can tell they're like a big family🥰❤️
4k more comments