61

-3 days later-
Amelia POV:
We're watching the boys train, Noah has some toys and one of them is a walker. All go a sudden he stands up and holds on to it and starts walking, I'm in shock, I shout to Jordan who looks over and can't believe it, dad and all the other lads watch too and we're all so proud.
Jordan runs over picking him up and swings him around telling him how proud he is. Soon I take Noah up for his nap, and I end up falling asleep with him. We wake up and it's 1:30pm, I look out the window and see the boys just leaving the pitch for lunch so we head down to meet them.
As we get to the canteen, I'm holding both of Noah's hands, to help him walk, he sees Jordan and shouts "DADA" Jordan smiles and holds his arms open, as we get closer I let go of his hands and he takes a few independent steps to Jordan, as Jordan picks him up swinging him around, the others all cheer as they're all proud of him and so happy to be able to see his first steps. I see my dad come over and Jordan hands Noah to him, dad cuddles Noah and tells him how proud he is of him and that soon he'll be on the pitch with them which they all agree. "Dad, can you keep hold of Noah while I sort his food?" He laughs and smiles "of course, Grandad loves anytime with this little man" I smile and head to warm his lunch. Luckily, as we're staying the kitchen staff keep Noah's jars of food in the canteen and warm him a savoury one up for lunch and dinner in a bowl, they're so lovely. I take the bowl and get my own food too, as I sit down, I get Noah his highchair and start feeding him, soon I hear "daddy's finished, I'll feed little man while mummy eats" I swap places with Jordan and enjoy my lunch.
-Later that night-
I'm laying in bed with Jordan, Noah's asleep and I say "our little boy is growing too fast, he's one next week" Jordan smiles "I know baby, our little boy turning one and our second little baby due in about 23 weeks." He leans over and kisses me, "our life just keeps getting better baby" I kiss him back and pull myself up to straddle over him. He looks at me and grins "well hello there my gorgeous wife"
-1 week later-Noah's Birthday
Today is Noah's 1st birthday. He wakes up and we give him cuddles and then the door knocks. I get up to open it with Noah in my arms, Dad and all the lads are the other side. "Happy birthday Noah" they all say. We decide to get ready and head to breakfast, he'll open his presents later at his little party.
Instagram