69

Jordan POV:
It's now about 7pm, about 45 minutes after I received the phone call. The door opens and Trent walks through, I stand up and hug him tight. I didn't realise how much I needed someone here with me until he's come. "Thanks for coming mate" I say and he smiles "no where else I'd be. The Liverpool lads send their love." I nod and say I'll message them all later. He goes into his bag and pulls out a KFC bag, "it's not much but I know how much little man loves the mash potato and beans from here. I didn't think he'd eaten yet" I shake my head "he hadn't, we were waiting for Ames to get back. Noah gets excited to see Trent and he sits on his lap and Trent feeds him the food.
I sit at Amelia's bed side holding her hand, I look at Trent. "We argued before she left, i feel terrible." He smiles at me sympathetically "lad, talk to her. Tell her you're sorry and when she wakes up show her you mean it." I nod and kiss her hand just repeating "I'm so sorry, please wake up"
I hear the door open again and I hear a few voices, I see Madders, both Harry's and their girls. Then I just see James gasp and tears just fall, his legs go weak and Harry K, holds him up. I run over and hug him tight "Sorry mate, I came to be here for you." He says and I just hug him "she's one of your best friends, it ain't gonna be easy. Go tell her your here, she'll be glad you are." He nods and heads over to her side, the 2 Harry's and the girls hug me. I look at the girls "thank you so much for having Noah for me, I think I've got everything he needs. Gareth's bringing more nappies. If he needs anything call me." Katie smiles "it's okay Jordan if he does need anything, Fern or I will go get it. Just focus on Ames." I thank them and they take Noah back as he's getting tired now.
-9pm-
The nurse comes in and says there's more people here, luckily as we're in a private ward she can have visitors all the time. I say to let them through, the room door opens and I see the Manchester City boys, they all come and hug me and look shocked at Ames "how bad is it Hendo?" Kyle asks and I shrug "I don't know, that beeping and that trace is baby's heart which is going strong but Ames was hurt more. The doctors said the sedation is just helping her heal, it's easier on her body and puts less stress on baby." They nod and John says "how did Gareth take it?" I shrug again "as well as expected, he said he was leaving straight away to come up here but like the other London lads, it's a few hours drive" they nod and Harry K says he was happy to be in Manchester as he was here sooner.
-10:30pm-
The room door opens again and we all look around and first in is Gareth, he gasps at the sight of his daughter and runs over to hug me. "Oh Jordan, I came as quick as I could. How are you doing?" I shrug "getting there, Katie and Fern have taken Noah to their hotel room. They're having him for me." He smiles "that's lovely of them, I'm glad the boys are all here too." James says "no where else we'd want to be" all the lads agree, I then see Ben walk in and then Dec and Mase walk in. Mase has his arm around Dec, I generally think right now they don't care who sees them. Dec sees Ames and his face drops, similar reaction to James, Mason holds him up and I run over to hug them. James and Dec are Amelia's closest friends, I mean Ames is close to all of the lads but these 2 are even closer.
"Thanks for travelling up lads" I say and Mase says "don't thank us mate, we wouldn't be anywhere else."
-The next morning-
Jordan POV:
Everyone's fell asleep, I look at my phone and it's 7am, I don't think people fell asleep until about 3/4am so should be asleep a while longer. I couldn't sleep.
I hold Amelia's hand and say "Babe, i am so sorry for all that happened yesterday. If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have let you leave and definitely wouldn't have said what I did. I didn't mean any of it. I should have spoken to you and explained how I felt instead of arguing with you. I love you more than anything in the world my beautiful wife, come back to me." I have tears falling down my cheek, I soon hear "what happened mate? Talk to me." I shrug and gesture to outside. We stand outside where I can still see her through the window. "Mads mate, I was awful, I told her I heard you tell her to talk to me and got her to explain it all and I reacted the wrong way." I carry on explaining what happened and he hugs me "mate, one she weren't going to tell me but I made her tell me and it's not that she didn't want you to know she just thought you'd hate her. Also, she didn't mean she hates living there with you, and she doesn't want to live there, she struggles after being with all of us and she struggled more this time because of all the change with you retiring and everything." I nod "I get that now, I fucked up." He shrugs "we all do mate, just talk to her when she wakes up."
I break and say "if she wakes up." I fall crying but feel 2 sets of arms around me. One is James and the other is Gareth, they get me back to the seat and a few of the others have woken up, Gareth, both Harry's, Kyle and John go to get us all coffees and breakfast.
The door opens and I see Bukayo, Emile and Jude come in, they're all in shock seeing Amelia too, I hug them all "thanks for coming lads, you didn't have to" Jude says "we wouldn't be anywhere else mate. Sorry we couldn't get here last night." I smile "you're here and that's all that matters."