80

-4 days later- BOXING DAY!
Amelia POV:
We had a great Christmas, Noah absolutely loved it. Today we're heading to watch Jordan play. He has no idea that we're all coming to watch. I'm excited for Kendall to be there, she'll attend most matches and be like her brother and grow up around the noise.
Kick off is at midday, we're all ready by 10:45 and decide to leave so we can surprise him when he warms up. We arrive at the stadium quite early and get to our seats before people spot us and put it online, they always like exposing when dad comes.
Jordan POV:
We run out to warm up and soon I hear "Cap, you might want to see this" Milner says and Robbo tells me to come to them. I run over and they point up to the stands and I'm in shock. I see Amelia holding Kendall and Gareth holding Noah, I smile and wave to them. I turn around and look at the 2 lads "let's do this lads" they smile and Andy says "I can steal both of your children now." I laugh loudly as the others tell him they're all having cuddles too. I laugh and say "I presume you're all on about cuddling Kendall" Trent says "Ames will get a hug too mate." They all agree and we head back inside.
In the tunnel, I'm leading the boys out next to Harry as he's Tottenham captain. He smiles and says "She likes to surprise you don't she" I nod and smile "I can't believe my 4 day old daughter is in the stands." Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and then laughs and says "you so know I'm rubbing this in to the lads on the group chat, I'm honoured that I was playing on the pitch for her first match" I laugh and nod. We then head out for the game to start.

Amelia POV:
The match finishes 2-2, I head to the tunnel to meet Jordan. Dads seen a friend and gets talking to him and tells me he'll meet me afterwards. I'm in the tunnel and Noah sees Robbo, he runs to him as he gets picked up and spun around. I see the whole Liverpool team coming over to me, they all hug me and kiss me on the cheek, and say hello to Kendall before going to their wives and girlfriends. Soon it's Robbo, Trent, Alex and James Milner. I smile and say "I take it Jordans doing an interview." They all nod and then Noah's with Alex and I look at Robbo, would you like to take her? She may aswell start getting used to being stolen after matches." He laughs and says "I will take her but I won't steal her away completely that'll be next game." I laugh as I give her to him. They all wait with me and then I hear "Didn't expect to see you today baby." Jordan says as he comes over and gives me a kiss and cuddle. "Surprise! We needed to show Kendall daddy playing football. These lads have been keeping me company while waiting for you." He smiles and says "cheers lads, nom of your girls are here are they?" Trent and Robbo say "we always come over, Ames is here for all 3 of us, we don't have anyone." I laugh and then Alex and James says "They're not hear today so we've followed Andy and Trent as they said to us that Ames comes as a support for everyone." I laugh again and nod "I'll always cheer you all on, talking about other people. I need to go say hello to Haz." I have Kendall back as Noah's now getting the lads to play with him.
I walk over to Haz, "hey stranger" I say and he turns around and cuddles me. "Hey you, I feel honoured to be at Kendall's first match. I've already told Jordan that I'm going to rub this in to the lads." I laugh and offer him to hold Kendall. He smiles and says "where's little man?" I point over to him playing football with the Liverpool lads. He smiles and laughs "definitely takes after his dad and grandads genes." I nod then we hear "well with his dad and grandads genes plus all the uncles he's grown up around Im not surprised" it's dad, he hugs Harry and then Jordan comes over and dad hugs him and says well done, I look confused "babe, where's our son?" He laughs "He's being carried on Robbo's shoulders to the changing room, Boss said he can come in with us." I laugh and tell him I'll meet him in reception.
While waiting for Jordan, dad tells me he's meeting a couple of friends for drinks and dinner tonight as they're up this way. He says he'll book a hotel as he'll probably drink a lot.
As Jordan comes out, I hear "see you later Mrs Cap" I look up and Jordan says "we have a few guests for the evening." I laugh "Robbo and Trent?" He laughs and nods then says "and Alex and James." I laugh and we head home altogether.
As we arrive home my phone pings and the England group chat goes off and I know it's Haz rubbing in that he played Kendall's first match.
England Lads and Ames🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿