36

-Time Skip- 1 week-
Amelia POV:
We've just arrived at SGP, the boys all helped take the stuff up and we've just been chilling for the day. We're in the main room, some of the boys are on the Xbox, while the others are watching. I'm on the sofa watching them all have fun, I always notice Jordan is so happy when with the England lads. I look to my right and see Dec and Mase cuddled up watching Jack, Phil and Jude play fifa. It's so cute to see them with eachother.
Soon I hear snores then look down and see Mads is asleep on the sofa, right next to Noah. It's such a cute sight I take a picture.
I tap Jordan and point to them he says "aww how cute" then all the other lads turn around
Instagram

A_Southgate: first day at SGP clearly tired them both out😂Uncle Mads and Noah nap time🥰😍💖25k likes JHendo: Such a cute sight🥰 Declanrice: He may kill you for this photo on here you know😂(Reply to Dec)Ames: I know but it's so cute 🥰 KatieKan...

25k likes
JHendo: Such a cute sight🥰
Declanrice: He may kill you for this photo on here you know😂
(Reply to Dec)Ames: I know but it's so cute 🥰
KatieKane: I thought the lads were there to work hard😂 Need more cuddles soon🥰💖
(Reply to Katie)Ames: I'm presuming you're on about cuddling Noah right🤨😂
(Reply to Ames)HarryK: I should bloody hope so😂
KatieKane: Yes I'm on about cuddles with Noah😂🥰
GSouthgate: Aww🥰 I'm coming to steal Noah❤️
User: so cute 🥰
3k more comments

We're letting them sleep and soon Dad walks in, "I'm coming to steal my grandson" he says and we all giggle. "Steal away dad, where abouts are you going so I know what to give you" he smiles and says "we're going for a walk around the place and around the fields to make sure everything is ready and speak with the other coaches." I get him in his pram and tell dad there's a bottle ready made in the thermal bag, he laughs about how he has experience.
Once dads left, I relax and carry on watching the lads. I feel my eyes shut and I fall asleep.
Jordan POV:
I'm playing fifa with the boys and I go to talk to Amelia but then Dec says "she's sound asleep mate" I look around and see her cuddled up on the sofa cushions. "Aww let her sleep, she deserves it, she's been like superwoman these last 10 days, like she's recovering after having a baby, looks after Noah, makes sure I'm okay. I'm glad we're here just after he was born as if it was still league I don't think I'd been able to play." I say and the boys all look shocked, "she has all of us as well, you both do, parenting is a hard thing but Noah has got so many uncles that love him it's unbelievable. I still can't believe you kept it a surprise and traveled 2 days after" Harry says and I laugh "that was her idea, she's stubborn. I'm glad you all get to be with us along this journey" I say and we all have a group hug and then back to fifa.
2 hours later Gareth returns with Noah, he's fast asleep. "Has he been okay?" I ask and he smiles "he was perfect, all the coaches loved him. How long has she been asleep?" He says smiling at the sight of Amelia asleep on the sofa. "Not long after you left, I'm gonna wake her soon for dinner." I say and he says "why don't I have Noah tonight, and you two can go out for dinner" I smile and then nod. We discuss the plans and then I wake her up.
Amelia POV:
Jordan's told me he's taking me for a dinner date, I head to get ready, I'm so excited as it's our first date in ages, and he's going to be busy with the international season, so we won't get much time together coming up.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Date night with my love❤️14k likes JHendo: Love you so much my baby

14k likes
JHendo: Love you so much my baby. You look absolutely stunning😍
Declanrice:Wow girl you look amazing😍wouldn't believe you gave birth just over a week ago🥰💖
User: Agree with Dec, wish I looked this good after having a baby😍
Madders_J: Looking amazing😍
GSouthgate: Enjoy you two. Noah is very happy with Grandad💖
KatieKane: Wish I looked this good after having a baby😍🥰
3k more comments

Instagram

JHendo: Been an amazing date night with my beautiful girl

JHendo: Been an amazing date night with my beautiful girl. Now time for bed🥰 Ending the perfect night the perfect way... Cuddling her in my arms😍🥰
25k likes
A_Southgate: Couldn't think of anything better🥰❤️
Declanrice: Remember I'm next door😂😜
(Reply to Dec)Ames: Dec hun... I gave birth like a week ago🤨😂just cuddles🥰
GSouthgate: I'll bring Noah back in the morning. Love you both❤️
LukeShaw: Aww 🥰 but who made the bathroom messy, we haven't even been here 24hours yet😂
Masonmount: Glad you both enjoyed yourselves. Back to work tomorrow Hendo😂
J_Bells: Couple goals 🙌🏼🥰
8k more comments

I wake up and see Noah asleep in his cot, the sun is shining through the window. Jordan's already up and left, he's left a note telling me he gave Noah a feed before he left and he'll see me when I go down.
I get up, shower and get dressed while Noah sleeps. Once I'm ready, Noah wakes up so I change him and get his bag ready. I head downstairs with him in his pram, stopping to make some bottles.
We head out to the pitch and the boys are all busy the other side, I walk to dad, he hugs me and says "how's my favourite people this morning?" I smile and say "we're good, I was meant to ask dad, can I join training once or twice a week please. I want to lose the baby weight. I'm gonna go to the gym daily while he's asleep but I enjoy the training workouts too" he laughs and says "course you can but don't over do it and there'll be no pressure, you can join whenever you feel up to it" we carry on chatting for a bit then the boys are told to come over for a drinks break. Jordan runs straight over giving me a kiss and cuddle, he leans in and kisses Noah in the pram.
The day goes past quite quickly and training is soon over, we end the day in the main room all together. Mase and Dec cuddling Noah while I lay cuddled in Jordan's arms.