2

My alarm sounds and I completely forgot I'd agreed to go to training with dad and the boys this morning. I think back to last night and smile, I get ready putting on a gym leggings and crop sports top on, placing my hair in a messy bun, I apply a little bit of make up, then head downstairs for breakfast.
As I leave my room I hear "good morning beautiful" I look up and see Jordan standing there, "good morning handsome" I reply making him blush, then I realise "J, your room is like 2 away from mine" I laugh as neither of us realised this last night.
We get into the lift and Jordan looks like he's got a lot on his mind so I take his hand and he looks at me "what's wrong J, talk to me" he smiles at the ground "I'm scared honestly, in life I've always taken relationships slow, like getting to know the person for a while but with you since I met you yesterday morning, I've not been able to get you out my head. I've already caught feelings for you and it scares me that I'm moving a lot faster than you and it'll scare you off" I grin hearing him say he's got feelings, I can't find the words to say it back to him so I step closer and kiss him on the lips. "I think I'm at the same speed as you" I say after and he kisses me back, soon we hear the ding of the lift getting to the ground floor, we both walk out to breakfast, I link my arm round his and we walk to the canteen.

As I'm picking my food, dad comes over to me kissing my forehead "morning dad" i say to him, "morning sweetie, did you have fun last night?" I tell him how much I enjoyed it and how much of a gentleman Jordan was, he looks at me and says "darling I haven't seen you light up like that in years. The way your face lit up when talking about Jordan was lovely to see. He is a lovely lad" I grin as he noticed how happy he makes me "so you wouldn't be against me trying to make a go of things with him" I ask and he hugs me "if he makes you that happy and your not together, I'm sure he'll make you even happier if you are. Seeing your face light up like that is all I need to see, But if he hurts you I can and will make training hell for him"
I take my food and to find Jordan who's sitting with Haz, Madders and Jack. "Morning Amelia" the other 3 boys say, Jordan says "you were ages, everything okay" I smile at him, "yeah I saw dad and he was asking about last night" we talk through breakfast then the boys have some relaxation thing before training. I take part in some of it, I'm currently doing the yoga when I hear Jordan come behind me "your ass looks amazing" he winks and runs off as I just laugh.
We're now outside on the pitch and have completed todays training but they're all having a fun kick around. I get the ball and run i through them all and aim for the goal scoring, Jordan picks me up and spins me around and kisses my cheek. When he puts me down all the boys are looking at us, then my dads standing there laughing. "Maybe Amy can teach you all a few things" he says and the boys all talk about my skills.
Jordan comes back up to me "your dad didn't seem shocked about me picking you up and kissing you on the cheek" I laugh and explain the conversation this morning, he seems so relieved that my dads okay with it.
Soon it's just the players out here playing some fun games. Jordan comes up and pulls me towards him, "if your dad is okay with us and knows it means I can do this now then" he pulls me closer and we kiss passionately. Afterwards I smile, "yeah you can do that more often" then we look and see the shocked faces of all the boys. "I think you need to catch me up Amy" Harry says. "Of course I will Haz."
"So are you two a couple then" Madders asks, I look at Jordan who says "officially no as I haven't asked her yet but I do have Gareth's approval and yeah she's my girl" he says with a grin. They all congratulate us and we head inside.
It's now 8pm and I'm in my room. I text Jordan. 'Hey J, fancy a movie night and cuddles in my room xx' within seconds he replies letting me know he'll just change.
Within 15 minutes I'm opening my door to let him in, he looks so sexy in his shorts and no top. "Wow, you look good" I say and he kisses me. The passion takes over for both of us, soon we're both naked making out on the bed, he's on top of me trailing kisses down my neck, small moans escape my lips. As he gets kisses lower he kisses my thighs moving closer to my entrance. "You are beautiful inside and out" he says kissing me between each word. Soon he finds my spot and makes me feel so good, I then take my turn in using my mouth on him. He then lifts me up and lays me on the bed. "Shit Ames I don't have a condom with me" I giggle and shake my head "it's okay I'm on birth control and I trust you're clean" he tells me definitely. Soon he's inside of me and it feels amazing, I've never felt more pleasure.
After we're both showered, I'm in bed he comes out the bathroom, I pat the space next to me "shall we watch the movie now" I laugh, he gets in bed and cuddles me and we fall asleep in each others arms.