82

-4 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
Today is the day we leave for the World Cup, the others flew out 3 days ago. We had a slight delay in Kendall's passport. Last time we spoke to the boys we left it that we don't know when we'd be coming out as we didn't know when the passport was coming out.
It's been a long few weeks, the last time I saw some of them was 3 weeks ago when I travelled to see Liverpool play Chelsea, I saw Dad, Ben, Mase and Dec. Obviously I saw the city boys the week before but I haven't seen James since Kendall was born. It's been over 6 weeks since we were altogether. I've missed them all but like normal I've really missed James.
It's 11pm here in the UK, we're just about to board the flight. We've booked a late night one, this means we can arrive to the camp hotel in time to surprise them all at breakfast and also no one will see us and ruin the surprise. The flight is 7 hours and they're 2 hours ahead of us, by the time we arrive at camp it should be about 8:40am, I'm hoping Noah will sleep during the flight so he's awake to see them all.
-7 and half hours later-
We've arrive in Qatar, we've arrived at camp and found Tanya, the staff member we organised this with, as they told us they think dad and the boys miss us a lot.
This is also hard for Jordan, it's the first time he'll really notice not being a part of the England squad playing, but he's excited to train with them and help dad.
"They're all awake and eating, we can take your bags and put the pushchair in the room. You still want the players floor?" Tanya asks us and we both nod. We thank her and Paul another England coach greets Jordan and takes us to the canteen area.
We walk through the door and I yell "SURPRISE!!" They all look up and the realise and cheer, Dad comes over first and hugs us both. "You got it all sorted and come?" He says and I nod, "you weren't keeping us away, I told you all last time you ain't getting rid of us that easy." He smiles and hugs me again "we wouldn't want to darling. I better move over as I think there's a lot of excited people to see you all." I laugh and hand him Kendall so he can have cuddles.
I hug all of them, Mase and Dec run up to me telling me how happy they are to see me. I tell them I've missed them then Dec says "as much as I love catching up I think there's one person who needs a cuddle and has really missed you." I smile and as he steps aside James hugs me tight. "I've missed you bestie" I say smiling and he smiles "I've missed you too, it's been nearly 7 weeks since I last saw you." I hug him again "I'm here the whole time now." He grins and says "I can't wait."
-1 month later-
England have done so well they're through to the final, we've loved spending time with all the boys and being here supporting them all, we've also managed to have family days out exploring the country. Kennedy is 10 weeks old now and Noah's properly enjoying being a big brother. Today is the final, we're all excited but also nervous. We're sitting by the sub bench with the other staff members. I hug my dad "I'm proud of you dad, I love you" I say and he smiles "I love you too darling it means the world to me that you're here." I simply smile and say "I wouldn't miss this for the world" the whistle blows and the game is underway. France score first but we soon equalise with an amazing goal from Harry, we've had into half time at 1-1, literally it's all to play for.
In the second half, it stays 1-1 and we're all worried it's going to go to extra time, then at the 87th minute Ben kicks the ball to Mason, who passes to James who shoots and scores. The fans go crazy, we all jump around excitedly then at 90 minutes the whistle blows and they've done it, they've won the World Cup. I hug dad tightly, "well done dad. You did it. I'm so proud of you." He grins and I can see tears in his eyes. "Made even better by the fact my family are here to experience it with me." Jordan hugs dad and then he heads on to the pitch to congratulate the players.
After they've lifted the trophy the families are allowed on, we all run to the boys. Jordan rubs in front and hugs them all. Noah and I follow, with Kennedy in the pram. I hug all the boys telling them how proud I am of them all. I see a very emotional James, I open my arms and he runs and hugs me. "Well done. I'm the proudest best friend ever right now. You played amazingly." He thanks me then I see Dec and Mase standing together and their families never showed, they did invite them. I nod towards them as James goes back to his parents. As soon as I get over there I wrap my arms around them both and say "Well done boys. So proud of you both." They offer me a small smile and Mason says "they didn't come Ames, they've missed us winning one of the biggest football achievements possible and they hated us that much to not come." I hug him tight, "it's their loss. Everyone is so proud of you both especially me, I'm a very proud sister and you know I'll be in the stands and supporting you every step of the way. Any time you boys have a chance to lift a trophy or a big achievement I'll be your biggest and loudest supporter." They both hug me tight and Jordan comes over saying how proud he is.