35

Amelia POV:
It's been a week since the proposal, we've loved every minute of it. Today is baby Henderson gender reveal, it's the last time all of the England lads get together before the league starts, it's also the last night at Dads. Tomorrow we head back to Liverpool.
Jordan and I are in the waiting room, I'm called in and we walk in hand in hand. "Im so excited baby" Jordan says ad he pecks my lips. "Me too babe" I reply, soon the scan is done and everything is great with baby. The lady hands me a sealed envelope with the gender in.
As we get home, Dad and Jordan get the garden set up while I make the gender reveal. It's a football he has to kick to reveal blue or pink.
By 2pm everything is ready and everyone is here. "J you ready babe?" He nods. Everyone's waiting in anticipation I hand him the ball, he kicks it and out comes blue powder, "ITS A BOY!" I shout and they all cheer. The rest of the afternoon is spent celebrating and enjoying our last time together like this for about 4 months.
Instagram

JHendo: ITS A BOY! Baby Henderson is going to be a little boy

JHendo: ITS A BOY! Baby Henderson is going to be a little boy. I'm so happy, I can't wait to meet my son💙💙
35k likes
A_Southgate: So excited now💙 I love you so much❤️
HarryK:💙💙
Jackgrealish:💙💙
BenChilwell:💙💙
EnglandFC: A future Lion 🦁💙
LiverpoolFC: Congratulations Captain💙
J_Bells:💙💙
B_Saka:💙💙
Harry_M:💙💙
5k more comments

Instagram

A_Southgate: 💙💙5k likes Madders_J: Congratulations💙Declanrice: 💙💙Masonmount: 💙💙GSouthgate: I'm gonna have a grandson

A_Southgate: 💙💙
5k likes
Madders_J: Congratulations💙
Declanrice: 💙💙
Masonmount: 💙💙
GSouthgate: I'm gonna have a grandson.💙 Congratulations to you both🥰❤️
2k more comments

-The next day-
It's 10:30am and we're just saying bye to dad as we're heading back up to Liverpool. "Call me when you get home Amy, so I know you've both got here safely." Dad says and I hug him "I will dad I promise. I love you. And I'll miss you." He smiles at me squeezing me tight, "I'll miss you too, stay behind Jordan please when driving. Be safe" we head to the cars, me and Jordan are driving back separately as we have both cars.
By 4:30pm after stopping for lunch and getting stuck in traffic, we arrive back home. I've called dad to reassure him. Jordan carries the cases in and we order Nando's for dinner. We're cuddling on the sofa and Jordan says "I love you so much baby" soon the urge for him rises in me. I straddle over him and kiss him passionately, we both have urgency and desperation for each other, it's quick but definitely needed.
- time skip-
It's now August and I should be 36 weeks pregnant, these last couple of months have been amazing. I've been to as many of Jordan's home matches as possible, however 2 days ago I gave birth to our beautiful son.
Luckily enough, premier league games finished a week ago. We haven't told anyone about the birth as we want to surprise them all. We are all due to head back to SGP in a week, it had been planned that I give birth down there as the dates worked out that way, however we haven't told anyone about the birth of our son as we are heading to dads today, we've arranged a movie night with the lads. We've told them to meet at 1pm, however we're getting there at 1:30pm just to make sure they're all there.
It's now 1:20pm, we told them we were running late and they believed us. I decide to call dad to get him and the lads outside to meet us.
Dad💖
G- hi darling
A-Hey dad, I need a favour quickly?
G-Yeah course what is it?
A-I need you and all the lads outside the house like now Jordan and I have brought a surprise with us it's a bit big and we want you all to see it. Is that okay?
G-yeah course we'll go now. See you soon
A-Bye