58

Amelia POV:
I'm sitting on the sofa watching Noah play with Jude, Emile and Saks. I'm in Decs arms then all of a sudden I can feel myself falling asleep, for the first time in 6 weeks I have fully stopped and my body is resting. I try to stay awake but it doesn't happen.
Jordan POV:
I walk back in from my chat with Gareth, trying to cover up that I just cried. As I walk into the room I see the boys on the floor with Noah and I look up and see Amelia asleep, cuddled up to Dec. I smile at the sight. "How long she been asleep Dec?" I ask and he says "About 15 minutes, you alright lad?" I shrug "I will be once me and Ames are sorted. I take it you know I fucked up" he nods "there's always chance to make things right" I smile and shake Amelia gently. "Babe, can we talk please?" She sleepily nods and as she stands up I say to no one in particular "you alright keeping an eye on Noah?" They all say yes and tell us to go and chat. I grab our room key and as we sit down in the room I say "Ames, I'm so sorry for how I've been recently, it's not been fair to you and I shouldn't have done all that, I really fucked up and I'm begging you to forgive me and I want us to get back to normal."
Amelia POV:
I smile at Jordan "I accept your apology but I want to know why?" He sighs and looks at the floor, "I knew Liverpool were looking at selling some players and I didn't want it to be me, I trained longer and harder to show how committed I am and to make sure I always progress, I had made that my only focus and it excluded you and Noah, then the other night, a couple of the lads made some comments about me being whipped so I went out to prove a point to them, but I didn't realise how much my behaviour had affected you and Noah. I see now that I haven't helped at all, you've done it all and I should've been there, I'm your husband and Noah's dad, I shouldn't leave it all to you." I nod "I'm exhausted Jordan, Noah's barely been sleeping at night, I'm achy, sick and tired from this pregnancy, I've felt so lonely. We've barely spoke, some times you wouldn't believe we were married" he hugs me tightly "I'm so sorry, I'll be better I promise. I love you Ames" I kiss his cheek "I love you too, but don't do that again, I've never felt so sad" he nods "I promise, now why don't you finish your nap and I'll come get you in a couple of hours." I nod gratefully and lay down.
Jordan POV:
I get back downstairs and see Gareth as I walk in "we're sorted now, thank you" I say and smile, he grins "of course, we're family remember. Where is Amy?" I laugh "only for 2 more days then your back to boss for a while and she's having a sleep in the room, she deserves it." I head back into the room and chill with the lads.
At 4:30pm, I head up to wake Ames up, I head inside the room and gently shake her and kiss her "baby, wake up" I say and she tiredly opens her eyes. "What time is it J?" She asks and I let her know it's 4:30pm. We head back downstairs hand in hand, Noah crawls over to us with a smile on his face. "Mama dada" he says and we look in shock. "He just said his first words" I say excitedly and all the lads cheer, Amelia picks Noah up and swings him around, "well done my clever baby boy" she says to him and he smiles back at her.
Gareth comes over to us and says "why don't I have Noah tonight, you two should go for dinner together" I look at Amelia who smiles "That'll be amazing thanks Dad." She says and hugs him, I thank him too.
Amelia POV:
It's 7pm, Jordan's waiting downstairs for me. We gave Noah to dad with his stuff.
Instagram