Sibling Special- Sonnet & Hank

A.N.- Sonnet and Hank tied for the sibling special, so here you go!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Changing Will- Sonnet

                "Will, do you want to hold your sister?" Grace Duvet asked as she rocked the baby in her arms.

                Will shook his head, looking at his sister with jealousy in his eyes. Grace felt bad, since she knew she and her husband had been paying more attention to Sonnet than Will lately.

                She sat down next to the three year old and ran a hand through his hair. "Hold her, Will! She's your sister," she said with an encouraging smile.

                "No. I don't wanna," Will said, crossing his arms. "All she does is cry."

                "Well, she's a baby. You cried when you were a baby," Grace said. She kissed Will's head and pulled his arms open, gently placing Sonnet in his lap. She kept her arm on the baby so that Will didn't drop her.

                Will looked down at his sister as she laid in his arms. She blinked up at him, and reached a hand up, grabbing a tiny fistful of his T-shirt.

                "She loves you," Grace said with a smile.

                Will stubbornly kept his mouth shut, reluctant to admit how much he did like holding his sister. He couldn't help but a smile, though, as Sonnet began to make incoherent noises, grabbing at his shirt again.

                "All you do is cry," Will told her, and she giggled. Will hugged her a little, hating how much he did like the little brat.

                                                                                                ***

                "Will, what are you doing?" 7 year old Sonnet asked.

                "Working on a movie," 10 year old Will said. He was lying on the floor, papers spread out in front of him. He had written a messy script for a movie he wanted to make with his friends next weekend.

                "Can I be in it?" Sonnet asked, sitting next to him.

                "No. Go make your own movies, brat," Will said, scowling.

                "You're a jerk!" Sonnet said, punching his arm.

                "Ow! Don't hit!" Will said, glaring at her.

                "But you're a jerk," Sonnet said and hit him again.

                "I'm going to tell mom," Will threatened.

                "You're such a baby," Sonnet said. "I didn't even hit you hard!"

                "You can't be in my movie. So go away!" Will said.

                "But I want to be in it!" Sonnet said.

                Will scowled at her again. "No. Go away."

                "Why do you have to be so mean?!" she demanded, standing up angrily.

                "Why do you even want to be in it? You're such a brat!" Will said.