The Affair- Teaser

“Hi Blake, hi Felix!” Luka said with that bright smile of his.

                “Wow Connor, Luka actually gave you one of your sweatshirts back?” Blake asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

                “Only because it doesn’t smell like me anymore,” I said, rolling my eyes and smiling at Luka as he gave my hand a light squeeze.

                “You just smell so wonderfully amazing,” Luka said, leaning over and sniffing me. He frowned, remembering that the whole reason I even had my sweatshirt on right now was because it didn’t smell like me.

                “I’ll have my cologne on tomorrow,” I promised him, smiling at his expression. “I slept over last night, so I couldn’t exactly make myself magically smell good. My cologne was at my house.”

                I saw Blake’s eyes flash when I mentioned the fact that I had slept over Luka’s house. We were all friends here, and Blake loved Luka like a brother, but he still got very jealous over our relationship.

                “I’m going to go use the restroom,” I said, pecking Luka’s lips.

                “I’ll go with you. I have to pee like a race horse,” Blake said.

                “That was way TMI,” Felix said, rolling his eyes. “Well, come on Luka! Come to my locker with me while they relieve themselves!”

                Felix and Luka began to talk as they walked down the hall towards Felix’s locker. Blake followed me to the bathroom and I shut the door, checking to make sure no one was in here before turning my attention to Blake.

                I walked over to him and gently stroked his cheek. “Don’t get so upset Blake. Luka is my boyfriend,” I said.

                “I know. I’m sorry,” Blake said with a sigh. “It’s just…well, you know.”

                I did know. Blake wanted me to be his, and his alone. But we had talked everything out already, and he knew that just wasn’t possible. I loved Luka too much to leave him.

                Blake wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, placing my hands on his hips and drawing his body closer to mine.

                I pulled away from his lips and rested my forehead on his, looking deeply into his eyes. Blake twirled my hair around one of his fingers and kissed me.

                “I love you Connor,” he said sincerely.

                “I love you too Blake,” I said, kissing him again before pulling away from him completely. “But we need to get back to the others. You know it’s risky for us to act like this in school.”

                Blake nodded, looking sad. “I know it is. We can hang out again soon, right? Right Connor?”

                I thought about it before shrugging and nodding. “Yea, we can hang out soon. I just have to find a day where we can spend more than just a few hours together,” I said, giving him a small smile.

                “Yes,” Blake said eagerly. “Just text me and let me know. Any day you want, Connor. Maybe we could go to the movie theater again. That one that’s out of town, so no one will see us. I’ll drive us there.”

                “It sounds like fun,” I said with a nod, heading over to the bathroom door. “Now let’s go meet up with Felix and Luka before they wonder what’s taking us so long.”

                We left the bathroom together and went down the senior hallway to Felix’s locker. He and Luka glanced at us and Luka smiled.

                “Connor! I missed you,” he said with his usual adorable pout.

                “Luka, I wasn’t even gone for five minutes,” I said, my arms snaking around his waist and drawing his body closer to mine.

                “I still missed you,” he grumbled, crossing his arms, his pout getting deeper.

                “You’re too cute,” I said, laughing and kissing his cheek.

                “I am not cute! I am tough and manly,” Luka said, flexing his muscles and glaring at me.

                “Sorry, sorry. You are tough and manly,” I said, trying not to laugh at his pathetic attempt to look tough. Luka was almost 18 years old, but he still held that little boy charm. I honestly didn’t know if Luka had it in him to be a tough guy.

                The bell rang and Luka’s glare disintegrated into another bright smile. “Time for class!” he cheered, grabbing my hand. “Come on Connor!”

                “See you guys in a little,” I said, giving a wave to Blake and Felix.

                “See you around Connor,” Blake said casually. But the look in his eyes reminded me that our next “private meeting” would be everything but casual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay this is probably the only teaser you guys are gonna get for this story :p More people wanted this. I'll post The Love Square when I'm done with The Affair. I'll post The Affair sometime this week (most likely Wednesday). So, let me know if you're excited for it, and what you think of Connor based off of what I gave away already ;D