Coming Out- Teaser

“Hey Trav…” Gage started.

                I glanced at him curiously. “What’s up Gage?”

                “I’m going to ask you something, and I want an honest answer,” he said, glaring at me. I nodded in confusion.

                “Do you like Gav?”

                I froze and my blood chilled. How did Gage know that? Did he guess it? Was it obvious? Was he just screwing around with me?

                “Of course I don’t like Gav! I’m not gay!” I lied, laughing.

                Gage shrugged. “Just making sure. It’s a shame you’re not. I would bang you so hard, if you took it out, you’d move forward in time seven years.”

                “Zelda pick up lines. You know the way to my heart Gage,” I said, winking at him. Honestly, I was just trying to change the subject.

                Had he just been screwing with me? Or had he actually suspected that I liked Gav? Was I too obvious? I mean, Gav and I always joked around like we liked each other. Did I take it too far?

                Gav chose that moment to come racing back out of the house. He dove onto the trampoline and grinned at me.

                “I think I just lost a pound!” he announced joyfully.

                “That is disturbing and disgusting,” I said, standing up.

                Gav pouted. “Jeez, what’s shoved up your ass Trav?”

                “Don’t look at me. I’m over here,” Gage said, raising his hands innocently.

                I rolled my eyes at him and pulled Gav to his feet as well. He wrapped his arms around my neck and jumped into my arms. Sadly, being on the trampoline, that knocked me off balance and we fell down together.

                Gav landed on top of me, his face centimeters from mine. He moved to get off of me, but the trampoline bounced us and he grinded against me on accident.

                “Holy shit I envy this situation,” Gage said, watching us but making no move to help us up. Stupid perverted gay boy!

                “Oops. Sorry Trav!” Gav said, his minty breath blowing in my face.

                Alright Travis, calm down. Yes, the boy you had been crushing on for forever was lying on top of you. Yes, his breath smelled amazing. Yes, his lips were right near yours. Yes, he had accidentally grinded on you. Yes, his body on yours was comforting.

                No, there was no reason to be excited.

                “Gav! Get off me!” I forced myself to whine.

                But I never wanted to be out of this position. I never wanted him to get off of me. Still, Gage was obviously suspicious of my sexuality already. And Gavin’s comfortable weight on me was driving me crazy.

                “Sorry! Sorry!” Gav said and managed to scramble off of me.

                He got up and pulled me up, giving me an apologetic smile. “I forgot trampolines bounce people.”

                “You’re an idiot,” I said, face palming myself.

                He smiled brightly and began to bounce around. I didn’t look at Gage, afraid I would see a knowing look in his eyes.

                I had to be more careful with the way I acted around Gav. I couldn’t be obvious. Gav could never know I liked him. As much as the thought crushed me inside, I knew that we could only ever be friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- That's just a short teaser for the new story I'm working on called "Coming Out". The story should be up hopefully next week :)

If you guys liked "My...Stepbrother?" and/or "Closets Are For Clothes", you'll love this story! :D