Halloween- Conversion Academy

"Killian, what the hell," Leo said, staring at me.

"I'm a dog," I said. "I love puppers."

It was Halloween night, and apparently the Academy had a Halloween party for all students. I, being a very creative individual, was dressed as a dog.

"You do realize that everyone else is going to be a superhero, right?" Leo said. He was currently dressed as Robin.

"Are you saying Air Bud isn't a superhero?"

"Killian, that's not how superheroes work."

"You are dressed as a fucking orphan in tights."

"Orphans can be superheroes!"

"So can dogs!"

Leo sighed and shook his head. Our door opened and Mikayla came in, followed by Pete. I stared at Pete in horror.

"No you're not," I said.

"I am," Pete said with a nod, grinning.

"Get out of my fuCKING SIGHT YOU'RE DRESSED AS FUCKING AQUALAD. WHO THE HELL WANTS TO BE GARTH?!" I cried.

"I like Aqualad. Well, I guess it depends on the comic," Mikayla said, pushing Pete into the room. She was dressed as Wonder Girl. "Killian, why are you a dog?"

"Why are you a judgmental bitch?" I jumped behind Leo in terror as Mikayla raised a fist at me.

"Mika, don't kill my boyfriend," Kaz said lazily, entering the room with Beckett trailing after him.

"Oh my god, you people have shitty taste in heroes," I groaned. "Kaz, I'm breaking up with you."

"Good. I don't want to date anyone who thinks Hawkeye is shitty," Kaz said, leaning against the wall. "Have you ever even read a Hawkeye comic? The man was not given his due credit in the Marvel films."

"Why are you a dog?" Beckett asked.

"Because I'm a bitch. And who the hell are you supposed to be?" I asked.

"Speedy," Beckett said, crossing his arms. "Kaz stole Hawkeye, so I jumped on the Teen Titan team."

"You're not even a teen. You're 11," I said.

"And yet you're the one wearing a child's costume," he said.

I walked up to Kaz and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "Kaz, buddy, you're dressed up as a man named Clint."

Kaz placed his hand on my shoulder. "Malley, buddy, you're dressed up as a fucking dog."

"Dogs are cute and I'm cute so it's a perfect fit," I said. "All you comic book nerds are just jealous."

"Let's get going," Kaz said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the room. He went to release my hand, but I glared at him and held his hand tighter.

"Be cute or I'll bark all night," I warned.

"I'm dating a furry," Kaz said miserably.