Contest- Favorite Sibling

Hey everyone, my mom just texted me and reminded me that it was National Sibling Day (she literally texted me to ask why I hadn’t posted a picture of me and my sister??? Mom plz???), but I thought, what better time to do a little contest!

                SO, this contest will be for the favorite sibling! I’ll list the siblings, and you guys tell me who your favorite sibling is, and the one with the most votes will get a special chapter :)

                Here are the siblings:

Shane Marion (Kill The Lights/Swan Song):

                Shane is the older brother of Mitch and best friend of Jace. Shane loves partying, and is close with his little brother. The two often hang out and drink together. Shane often worries about Mitch’s safety when he sneaks out at night.

Galen Ivanov (Outside The Lines):

                Galen is the youngest of the Ivanov children. He loves his siblings, but especially Dimitri. He gets jealous of people who are close to Dimitri, and is very protective of his brother.

Liam O’Doherty (Can’t Even Think Straight):

                Liam is the little brother of Murphy. He is spoiled, and very protective and possessive of Sebastian, seeing Sebastian as another brother.

Emma Redner (He’s My Dork):

                Emma is the younger sister of Misha Redner. She has a very teasing and playful relationship with her brother. She becomes extremely protective of him when he’s in trouble, or when someone is homophobic towards him. Misha is just as protective of Emma.

Sonnet Duvet (Changing Will):

                Sonnet is the younger sister of Will Duvet. She and Will spend the majority of their time arguing with each other. However, Sonnet was worried about Will when he was acting strange, and both have had their protective moments when the other was in trouble.

Hank Snyder (Just A Spark):

                Hank is the older brother of Rio Snyder. Hank was a nice, loving brother before his drug addiction. After his addiction, he became abusive towards Rio. However, he was still violently protective of Rio, and tries to keep Rio away from drugs, alcohol, and sex.

Collin Radke (Coming Out):

                Collin is the older brother of Alex Radke. Since their dad has cancer and their mom works a lot, Collin basically raised Alex. He is extremely protective of Alex, and loves him despite his homophobia. Collin was also Alex’s only friend for a while, and would do anything for his brother.

                Uhhh so yea, I know there are more siblings, but I just forgot the others (or else they’re from old stories…or they’re from My Nerdy Brother, which a path we don’t travel down). But if there’s a sibling that I left out, you can vote for them anyways! So let me know who’s your favorite ;D