Easter- Theo&Dimitri

"Hi Theo," Alek said as I entered their living room. Dimitri had invited me to come over and have dessert with his family for Easter. He said his parents went out all with desserts on holidays.

"Hi Alek." I sat down on the couch.

She looked up at me apologetically. "Galen is a little...hyper. My parents are really good about keeping up his belief in the Easter bunny and everything. And Dimitri and I watched Rise Of The Guardians with him last night, which was the biggest mistake of our leaves. I think even Dimitri regrets it."

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"You'll see," she said with a sigh.

I heard footsteps and looked over as Dimitri and Galen came into the room. Galen was bouncing up and down eagerly, holding Dimitri's hand.

"Easter bunny hop, hop, hop!" he cried.

"Oh," I said to Alek.

"Yea, oh. He's been screaming that all day," she said miserably.

"Little Theodore!" Dimitri said cheerfully. He released Galen's hand and came over to me, bending and kissing me.

"What the hell is wrong with your hair?" I asked in horror.

He smirked. "It's quite fabulous, I'm aware."

His fohawk was a green, pink, and yellow. Each color bled and faded into the next as it went down his fohawk.

"You're so weird," I groaned.

He sat down next to me, slinging his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer. He kissed my cheek.

"I can't argue with that. But you get my parents' fabulous desserts out of this, so you can't complain, darling," he said.

"Did the Easter bunny visit you last night, Theo?" Galen asked, coming over and dropping into Dimitri's lap.

"Yep. Thank god. I don't know what I would've done if a giant bunny hadn't broken into my house to leave eggs everywhere," I said.

"He leaves presents, too!" Galen said. "I got really cool anime action figures! Dimmy said we can play with them tomorrow."

"It'll be a fantastic time. You should join us, little Theodore," Dimitri said. "Ah, that reminds me! I have a present for you."

He lifted Galen up and set him on the ground. He hurried out of the room, coming back a minute later with a framed picture in his hands. He held it out to me and I took it.

I smiled as I eyed the Easter bunny he'd drawn. It was wearing my clothes, holding an egg the same color as Dimitri's hair. I leaned over and kissed Dimitri.

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

"I know you enjoy my art," he said, grinning.

"I do," I said with a nod. Dimitri was really talented. I loved it when he drew me things. I'd hung up all the drawings that he'd given me. He'd even started framing them for me so that I wouldn't have to try to find the frame myself.

"Dessert," Mr. Ivanov said, coming into the room. Galen got up and ran over, jumping up. Mr. Ivanov caught him, laughing and spinning him around.

"Easter bunny hop, hop, hop!" Galen said, wrapping his arms around his father's neck.

"We're never showing him that movie again," Alek said to Dimitri before leaving the room.

"Unfortunately, I have to agree with my charming older sister on that decision," Dimitri said, holding my hand as we walked into the kitchen together.

The table was lined with Easter themed desserts, including a cake shaped like a bunny. Dimitri fixed us each a plate and we all went out to the back deck, sitting down. Dimitri sat with his back against the side of the house, his knees pulled up. I rested myself against his knees and started to eat, the cake tasting like heaven.

We talked with Dimitri's family as we ate. When we were done, Dimitri held my hand and led me up to his bedroom.

"Let's watch Rise Of The Guardians. Without Galen, this time. I love that wonderful little child, but we really don't need him quoting this movie more than he already does," Dimitri said, putting the movie.

He laid down and held his arms open. I crawled into them, cuddling against Dimitri comfortably. He smiled and kissed me as the film started.

"Sorry I didn't get you anything," I said.

"I didn't want anything other than your presence," he assured, hugging me closer.

We laid in comfortable silence, cuddled up together watching the movie, full off of the dessert. I smiled a little. My boyfriend might dress outrageously, but his love of simple things always relaxed me. Easter was no different and I was content to lay here with him like this.