Thanksgiving- Ethan&Will/Rio&Ezra

"This is going to be a nightmare," I informed my mother.

"Hush up and go get dressed in nice clothes," mom said, shooing me away. "You're distracting me and I don't want to burn the food."

I sighed and went to my bedroom, changing into nice clothes. It was Thanksgiving and my idiotic parents not only invited my cousin and his family, but my boyfriend and my cousin's boyfriend. The worst part was that they were all coming.

It wouldn't be so bad if Will wasn't coming. Then I could stare at my cousin Rio's boyfriend...

The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I left my bedroom and came down the hallway as my dad led Rio and his family up the stairs.

"Hi Ethan!" my Aunt Jill said.

"Hi Aunt Jill. Hi Uncle Andy," I said.

"You look handsome! Rio, why didn't you dress that nicely?" Jill demanded.

"I'm dressed fine. If you like Ethan so much, then adopt him as your son," Rio said.

"Please feel free to take him," my dad said. "I'll give you our leftovers and my son."

"You people are all rude. Rio, where's the eye candy?" I asked.

"You're looking at it," Rio said, gesturing to himself.

"I think he means me!" his boyfriend, Ezra, said, poking his head out from behind Rio's family. "Hi Ethan!"

"Hello." I eyed him and grinned in satisfaction. "I can skip the meal, I know what I want to eat."

"Ethan Alexander!" Dad shook his head at me. "Can you just go one holiday without the perverted remarks?"

"No. I can't even go one minute without the perverted remarks," I said.

The doorbell rang again and dad went down to answer. He came up a minute later with Will trailing after him.

"Dad, we can't take in all the hobos on thanksgiving," I said.

"Shut up. I brushed my hair for you," Will said.

"I can already tell this is going to be a lovely dinner," dad said.

"You, behave," Jill said to Rio sternly. She and my uncle disappeared out of the room with my dad.

"Alright, Rio, Will, you two go mingle somewhere while I make Ezra tingle somewhere," I said, sliding up next to Ezra.

Will grabbed me and roughly yanked me back, scowling. "You're the biggest pain the ass."

"I know. I'm trying to let Ezra know, too," I said, winking at Ezra.

"How about you hit on someone other than my boyfriend," Rio said, stepping in front of Ezra. "This cutie is mine."

"How about we don't fight over me?" Ezra said, laughing. "I'm Rio's!"

"And sadly, you're mine. So quit being a damn flirt!" Will said in annoyance, grabbing the back of my shirt and dragging me towards the dining room.