Backgrounds: Dimitri Ivanov (Outside The Lines)

Hey guys! So I mentioned doing this on my message board. Basically, I'll write little scenes from character's backgrounds. Things that are mentioned in the stories, but that never get a flashback or never get fully explained. This one is about Dimitri from Outside The Lines. In several chapters, an incident that happened between him and one of his "partners" named Kayden is mentioned. So here's what happened with that! 

*Super special thank you to Ashley_BLEHHHHH for reading this and encouraging me to post it! I really appreciate it! DImitri and Galen love you :D*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Panting heavily, Dimitri Ivanov and Kayden Henderson collapsed next to each other on Dimitri’s bed. Kayden rolled onto his side, admiring Dimitri’s body.

                “Like what you see?” Dimitri asked with a smirk.

                “You know I do,” Kayden said, leaning forward and kissing Dimitri. Kayden’s body was pleasantly sore, and his heart was racing violently. Dimitri Ivanov had his flaws, but the boy was a sex god for his age.

                Kayden curled against Dimitri’s body. Dimitri put an arm around Kayden and they laid there in silence, trying to catch their breath and calm their racing hearts. Kayden enjoyed every second of lying with Dimitri. He so desperately wanted to date him, but Dimitri had turned him down every time he asked. So he was settling for sex right now, hoping to slowly make Dimitri fall for him.

                “I believe it’s time to get dressed,” Dimitri said, setting up. Kayden reluctantly copied him, and the two pulled their clothes back on.

                “Dimitri…will you be my boyfriend?” Kayden asked.

                Dimitri sighed, bending over and fixing his messy bed. “Kayden, dear, we’ve conversed about this many times before. You know my answer. You’ve always known my answer.”

                “Dimitri, I know we would work out as a couple,” Kayden said desperately. “I just know it. Please give me a chance.”

                “I don’t date unless I have strong feelings for someone. Sadly, I lack those feelings for you,” he said, looking in the mirror and fixing his hair. The purple strands from his fohawk fell against his head, mixing in with his natural color.

                Kayden admired how good he looked. Sure, his clothes were strange. But Kayden didn’t mind that. He loved Dimitri’s wild individuality. He loved everything about Dimitri.

                Except his stubbornness when it came to dating.

                “Dimitri, please. Just give us a chance,” Kayden said, trying to cling to what little patience he had left for this topic.

                “Kayden, I do not have romantic feelings towards you. I told you that long before we made love,” he said, glancing back at Kayden before returning his gaze to the mirror. “I apologize, but I can’t force myself to have feelings for you, dear.”

                Kayden clenched his fists and stormed over, spinning Dimitri around. “Look at me when you talk!” he snapped. He took a deep breath. “I love you, Dimitri.”

                “Sadly, I can’t return the declaration,” Dimitri said. “I am truly sorry Kayden, but this isn’t news to you. Maybe we should stop see each other at all.”