Childhoods #7

A.N.- Another random thing of childhood moments that invovles Jude from Changing Will/Friend Zoned, Misha from He's My Dork, Will from Changing Will, Shane and Mitch from Kill The Lights/Swan Song, and Mark from Snake Eyes. Enjoy and let me know what you think! ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                #1- Jude Tibbits

                6 year old Jude Tibbits sat on the swing, gripping the chains as his father pushed him higher and higher. His eyes were on a brother and sister playing together on the play set.

                They were running around, laughing and playing a game of tag. Jude pouted as he watched them, because he hated not being able to play with someone whenever he wanted to. His parents were usually busy, and he didn’t know how to get his friends to his house whenever he wanted.

                “Daddy, stop!” he commanded.

                Syd Tibbits eased the swing to a stop, and Jude jumped off of it. He crossed his arms as he watched the siblings, hating the jealousy he felt.

                “Daddy, can you go buy me a slushie? I’m thirsty,” he said, flashing his father an innocent smile.

                “Sure thing Jude!” Syd said, ruffling his hair. “Are you going to stay here?”

                Jude nodded. “Yea! I want to go down the slide!”

                “Alright, I’ll be right back,” Syd said with a smile. He hesitated. “But do NOT wander off! Only go down the slide, okay?” he said sternly.

                “I promise!” Jude said, the innocent smile reappearing.

                “Okay, I’ll be right back Jude!” Syd said before turning and heading off towards the pavilion where food and drinks were sold.

                Jude moved closer to the siblings. The brother, who appeared to be older, stood up and smiled at his sister.

                “I’ll go get us water Marie!” he said, jumping off of the play set. “You stay here, and don’t move!”

                Marie nodded and giggled as her brother ran off. Jude moved forwards, offering a friendly smile to her.

                “Hi!” he said.

                “Hi! I’m Marie!” the little girl said.

                “I’m Jude,” Jude said. “Was that your brother?”

                Marie nodded happily. “That was my big brother, Andrew!”

                “He seemed cool,” Jude said.

                “He is! I wish I was as cool as him!” Marie said.

                “You can be!” Jude said.

                “I can?” Marie asked, her eyes going wide.

                Jude nodded and pointed over at the biggest slide in the park. “If you run up the big slide! All the cool, big kids do it!”

                Marie jumped up and climbed off of the play set. “Really? I can do that!” she said eagerly.

                “Go try it!” Jude said with a smile, noticing both his father and the little boy making their way back towards the park. “I’ll watch!”