Favorite Couple Contest- Theo and Dimitri

Theo and Dimitri won! The top five were:

1. Theo and Dimitri

2. Will and Ethan

3. Kory and Trace

4. Sebastian and Evan

5. Misha and Collie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I glared out of the window. I was in such a terrible mood right now. I just wanted to curl up under my blankets and never leave my bed again.

                “Theo?”

                I turned my head as my bedroom door opened and Thalia came in. I laid down, gripped my blankets, and rolled over continuously until I had become a human burrito.

                “Leave me alone.” My voice managed to crawl its way out from the depths of my blankets.

                “Theo, come on. Oliver is coming over. Come hang out with us. We can play pool and you can hustle Oliver until he’s in your debt for the rest of his life,” she said.

                “No. I want to be alone. Leave me alone Thalia,” I grumbled.

                “Fine, fine. But if you change your mind, we’ll be in the basement,” she said and left my bedroom.

                I closed my eyes, wishing I could fall asleep. But, while it taunted me, sleep did not actually come to me.

                My phone vibrated, causing me to jerk in surprise. I fished it out of my pocket and held it up to my ear.

                “Hello?”

                “Little Theodore,” Dimitri said cheerfully. “What are you doing right now?”

                “I’m being a human burrito,” I said.

                “Wrapped in your blankets, huh?”

                “Comfortably so.”

                “Well, little Theodore, would you like to grace me with your presence?” he asked.

                “No,” I growled out. “I want to be alone today, Dimitri. Please just leave me alone.”

                “You hurt my heart,” he said with a dramatic sigh.

                I mentally sighed, realizing that I was taking my bad mood out on him when he hadn’t done anything wrong. He may be incredibly obnoxious, but he didn’t deserve my anger.

                “I’m sorry. Look, I really just want to be alone right now, okay? We can hang out tomorrow,” I said.

                “Well, alright then darling. I suppose I shall sit here tragically alone for the rest of my day,” he said.

                Too tired to even feel guilty about that, I just shrugged. “You have your brother. Go play with him.” Without waiting for a response, I hung up my phone.

                I dropped my head against the pillow, shimmying down into my blankets even farther. Safe and warm in my little blanket cave, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off into a fog that was somewhere between awake and asleep.