Story Teasers

Okayyy everyone, so I'm working on 2 stories by myself right now, and I want to post one of them sometime next week. But I don't know which one you guys would be more interested in reading. 

So, here are short teasers from both of them. "Love Square" is about a love square (durrrr) and is a bit more humorous, with a few serious elements in it. "The Affair" is about a boy trying to call off an affair, and his lover's revenge. It's more serious, with a little bit of humor mixed in. So, let me know which one you guys are more interested in reading first! 

Love Square Teaser:

                When lunch rolled around, we sat at our usual table together. I began to eat hungrily. Man, I’d have to give my mother a stern talking to. How dare she sleep in when I was hungry! Selfish woman…

                “Ant.”

                “I JUST WANTED A POPTART!” I cried defensively, spinning in my chair.

                Collie raised an eyebrow at me. “Okay. That’s not really my problem.”

                I blushed. “Sorry. I thought you were my mom.” My eyes widened and I shook my head violently. “No! I mean I was thinking about my mom! NO! NOT LIKE THAT! I just…and…so, um, what did you need Collie?”

                “Did you do the study guide for English?” he asked.

                I thought back before nodding. “Yes I did! Why, do you need help on it?” I asked.

                Collie sighed and nodded. “Yea, I was tired when I was reading, so I barely understood the book. Can you help me so I don’t fail that class?”

                I nodded and pulled the study guide out of my backpack. Collie grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

                “Come help me at my table. My bag’s over there anyways,” he said.

                I glanced at Zane. He shot me a nervous look, his eyes sliding over to Colin. Colin was sitting at the table, talking with his friends and smiling.

                “It’ll be fine Ant,” Collie said patiently. “Colin will get mad, but he won’t do anything. You’re helping me.”

                “I’ll be right back Zane,” I said, winking at him before following Collie over to his table.

                He motioned at a seat and I took it. He sat down across from me, digging in his backpack before producing a half finished study guide.

                “Uh…right. So for this one, green symbolizes money,” I explained, pointing at one of the questions.

                “What the fuck are you doing at our table?”

                At the sound of the furious voice, I smiled widely and turned to face Colin. He was glaring from a few seats down. The table had gone eerily silent.

                “He’s helping me with something Colin,” Collie said, waving his hand dismissively, not even bothering to glance at Colin as he spoke.

                “Collie, I don’t like that faggot sitting at our table. Find someone else to help you,” Colin snapped.

                “Colin, shut up,” Collie said with a sigh. “I just need help on this, and then Ant is going back to his table. He wasn’t even bothering you. Leave the guy alone for five minutes. I promise it won’t kill you. So, kindly shut the hell up.”