Will and Ethan- Teaser

“Are you going to go away if I pretend I’m not here?” he called.

                “No,” I said, pushing the door open. “I’m a very persistent person.”

                “I need to remember to lock my door from now on. You keep drifting in,” he said.

                He was laying on his bed, his PS3 controller back in his hands. He had that same large box of Nerds next to him.

                “Why aren’t you at class?” I asked.

                “Why are you in my room?” he asked.

                “Because I was gifted with a very important mission.”

                “The movie is on my dresser. Grab it and get out, Ethan.”

                “So, why aren’t you at class?” I asked, leaning against his wall and crossing my arms.

                “Because I don’t feel like going,” he said without looking at me.

                “Minish Cap?” I guessed.

                “Golden Sun,” he corrected. His fingers were, once again, rapidly slamming against the buttons on the controller.  

                I watched him for a minute. When he noticed that I was still in his room, he paused the game and looked up at me.

                “We’re not going to have a conversation Ethan. So you might as well grab the DVD and get out of here,” he said.

                “You didn’t brush your hair. Again,” I said.

                “That’s what this is about?” he asked in disbelief. “You’re bothering me because I didn’t brush my hair?”

                “You said you didn’t brush it yesterday because you weren’t going out in public. You went to class today, and you still didn’t brush it,” I said.

                He reached up and twirled a dark lock around his finger. “Maybe I just didn’t feel like it. Why does it matter?”

                “You would look so attractive if you actually tried, Will,” I said.

                “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to how straightforward you are. Get out of my room,” he said, pointing at the open door.

                “Oh, I’ll leave your room. As soon as you tell me why you skipped class again,” I said with a shrug.

                Will groaned and flopped back against his pillows, covering his face with his hands. He slowly dragged his hands away from his face and glared at me.

                “Because I didn’t feel like going,” he growled. “Are we done with the interrogation, Ethan?”

                “No. Sonnet said you went to your morning class,” I said. “Why skip your afternoon classes, but not your morning class?”

                “I went to my first two classes, got bored, and left. Big deal,” he said, rolling his eyes.

                He swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up. He snatched the movie off of his dresser and came over, shoving it against my chest and trying to push me out of his bedroom.

                “Goodbye Ethan,” he said, trying to shove me out of the room.

                I ducked under his hands and darted back into his bedroom. “If you wanted to put your hands on my chest, you could’ve just said so.”

                “Ethan,” he groaned, banging his head against the doorframe. “Get out.”

                “I thought we were having a pleasant conversation,” I said.

                “I don’t like you,” he said in annoyance.

                “I seem to get that a lot,” I said with a sigh.

                “I wonder why,” he grumbled, moving away from the door and sitting down on his bed again, picking up his controller. “Alright, whatever. If you refuse to leave, you might as well take a seat.”

                I dropped down into a chair close to Will’s bed. I know why he wouldn’t talk to me, but I just wished that he would. I wanted to help him.

                “You really suck at video games,” I said, watching him.

                “Oh, shut up,” he said mildly.

                I got up and sat down next to him on his bed, snatching the controller out of his hands. “You have to go up here and fight the thieves,” I said.

                “I was going there!” he protested.

                “No you weren’t,” I said. “Don’t try to lie to me, William. You suck at video games.”

                “Oh, like you don’t suck at anything,” he said with a pout.

                “I’m gay. I suck in general,” I pointed out. “If you’d like, I can give you a demonstration.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- NOTHING IS OFFICIAL YET. But I did start writing a Will/Ethan story to see if I could do it, and here's a teaser from it. So, I will let you guys decide if you want me to start posting the story or not. If you think it seems too forced, or you thinkt he characters aren't acting right or whatever, just say so. I didn't write in Ethan's POV for a reason, so this is definitely a landmine territory for me, and I'm being cautious with the way he thinks. But please be honest and let me know if you want the story or not :)