Charatcers- Jude Tibbits

A.N.- Okay well this was a request over Twitter and I didn't know where to post it, so here it is! It's basically a quick flashthrough of Jude Tibbits's life (like what I did with Ethan/Dimitr/Kory). For those who don't know, Jude is from Friend Zoned and Changing Will. He's personally one of my favorite charatcers :p So, enjoy and let me know what you think of Jude after reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Jude Tibbits

                Syd Tibbits sneezed and mentally cursed. He peeked at the baby cradled in his wife’s arms and relaxed, glad he hadn’t woken him.

                “He needs a name, Syd,” his wife, Tatiana, said. She smiled lovingly at the baby. He had cried himself to sleep after a while. “I like Judeikas. It was my great-grandfather’s name.”

                “You can pick his first name,” Syd said, reaching out and gently stroking the baby’s cheek, so glad his son was finally here for them to love and hold.

                “Judeikas,” Tatiana said, kissing the baby’s forehead.

                “Can his middle name be Edmund? It’s my Uncle’s name. He’d be so happy,” Syd said.

                “Judeikas Edmund Tibbits,” Tatiana said, smiling at the little baby.

                                                                                                                ***

                “Daddy, why is mommy crying?” Jude asked, looking up at his father.

                Syd lifted Jude into his arms. “Jude…” He hesitated, wondering how to tell the small boy that his grandfather was dead. “Jude, grandpa is gone.”

                “Gone?” Jude cocked his head to the side.

                Syd swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. “Gone. He’s, uh, not coming back. Mommy and grandma miss him very much. They’re going to be very sad.”

                “Down!” Jude commanded.

                Syd set him down on the ground and Jude wandered over to where his grandma was sitting, her hands buried in her face. He reached out, tugging on her pant leg.

                “Jude,” she said, wiping at her eyes.

                He hugged her, putting his arms around her as far as he could. “Don’t be sad! Daddy said grandpa is gone but I’ll love you since he can’t anymore!”

                Tears welled in her eyes and she lifted the little boy into her lap, hugging him tightly, stroking his hair. “You’re so precious. I love you Jude,” she whispered. She had several grandchildren, and knew she shouldn’t pick favorites, but in that moment, Judeikas became her favorite.

                                                                                                ***

                Jude doodled on his paper, sitting alone. He didn’t like the other kids in his class. They all annoyed him.

                “Hey!”