Childhoods #3

More random childhood moments because I have writer's block, wooo. This one features Sonnet and Will (Friend Zoned/Changing Will), Dimitri and Kim (Outside The Lines), Ethan (Friend Zoned/Changing Will), Theo and Thalia (Outside The Lines), and Nick (The Fag Swag). 3 of those were by request. Also, I did another for Dimitri because...well because I love Dimitri and I like trying to picture him as a child XD So, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1- Sonnet and Will Duvet

                “Will! What are you doing?” 5 year old Sonnet asked.

                “Playing. Go away,” 8 year old Will said. He was lying on the ground, building the Star Wars death star out of legos.

                “I want to play!” Sonnet said eagerly, sitting down with her older brother and reaching for a lego.

                Will smacked her hand away, scowling at her. “No. Go away!”

                Sonnet pouted at her brother. “I want to play!”

                “I don’t want to play with you,” Will said, sticking his tongue out at her. “So go away, brat.”

                “Mommy said not to call me brat!” Sonnet said, reaching for the legos again.

                Will grabbed her hand and pushed it away from the legos. He pulled the legos over to himself protectively.

                “Go away Sonnet!” Will whined. “I’m not playing with you, brat. You’re too stupid.”

                “You jerk!” Sonnet cried, standing up and kicking the death star, sending legos spraying everywhere.

                Will stared in shock. “Hey!” he said furiously. He had just spent the past half hour working on that!

                He glared up at his sister. “Run,” he snarled, reaching over and grabbing one of his toy lightsabers. 

                Sonnet yelped and raced out of the room. Will pushed himself to his feet, chasing after his little sister, gripping the hilt of his toy lightsaber tightly.

                Sonnet ran upstairs, desperately searching for her mother or father. But, sadly, Grace and Leo Duvet were nowhere to be found.

                “Got you now brat!”

                She spun around. Will advanced at her, pushing his dark hair out of his eyes and raising the lightsaber.

                Sonnet turned and ran through the kitchen, looping around and making her way back downstairs. She darted into Will’s bedroom and slammed the door. She fumbled with the lock on the door, but Will pushed it open before she could lock it.

                Sonnet let out a scream and jumped backwards. She spotted one of his other toy lightsabers and jumped at it.

                “Drop it brat!” Will commanded, pointing his lightsaber at her.

                “No!” Sonnet said, clumsily holding the lightsaber and shooting her big brother a warning look.

                “What is going on in here?” Grace Duvet demanded, pushing Will’s door open.