Favorite Couple Contest

Hey guys! Alright, so it’s a Friday, my classes are done at 3, I have no work to do until Monday, everyone will be out partying while I stay inside sick and doing laundry, and studying for finals is for squares…let’s do another contest thing!

                I promise I will write the chapter for Sonnet either tonight or sometime this weekend. I still owe that to you from the last contest thing I did. But I’m bored, and don’t feel like writing it right now. So, here’s the new contest!

                This one is favorite couple. I did one for cutest couple, but this doesn’t have to be the couple you think is cutest. Just tell me your favorite couple!

                The Couples:

                Dimitri and Theo- Outside The Lines

                Will and Ethan- Changing Will

                Misha and Collie- He’s My Dork

                Shailer and Tattle- Lie To Me

                Max and Noah- Closets Are For Clothes

                Gideon and Benji- Friend Zoned

                Nash and Francis/Matt and Emerson- The Journal

                Ant and Colin- The Love Square

                Sebastian and Evan- Can’t Even Think Straight

                Trav and Alex- Coming Out

                Nick and Phil- The Fag Swag

                Maxx and Mark- Snake Eyes

                Zeke and Tommy- Rebound But Newfound

                Kory and Trace- My…Stepbrother?

                Chandler and Shaw- The Heart Chooses

                Jordan and Jeremy- My Nerdy Brother

                Adam and Zelly- Tasting The Rainbow

                Holy shit I really need to stop writing so many stories. Sorry about that, haha. But I didn’t list all the couples because…well because I’m lazy and I kind of want to get back to writing Changing Will (Yea, don’t kill me, I’m actually getting work done with that story). But you can vote for couples that aren't on the list, too. 

                So, please forgive me for writing so many stories. But feel free to vote for your favorite couple! And you only get one vote because I’m mean (and by that, I mean that I’m way too lazy to tally up all the couples). This little contest ends tonight at…let’s go with 7. So you have about 8 and a half hours to get your votes in, and the winning couple will receive a special chapter!

                Go, go, go! Vote ;D