IMPORTANT UPDATE

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING.

Alright everyone, as some of you may have already guessed from my Twitter/Tumblr, I will be joining Radish when it launches in 2016! For those of you who don't know what Radish is, their own description (taken from their Tumblr post) is "We're Radish, an app for serialized fiction that offers you a choice: wait a week to read the next chapter for free, or make a quick and low-cost in-app purchase to devour it now".

Now, I'd like to explain this a little more and answer some questions you'll probably have. First, I'd like to start by saying that a lot of people over the years have asked me if I have any books for sale, or that if I ever got published they'd buy my books in a heartbeat. Now you have that chance to support my writing online so hopefully someday in the future, I can publish a physical book! If even just 10% of my followers paid the small amount of money to read one of my books on Radish, it'd help me out tremendously. So, I'll address some questions I'm anticipating:

1) Are you leaving Wattpad?!

No, absolutely not! I'll still be posting free stories on Wattpad. But with Radish, you can expect weekly updates with more polished stories (edited/proofread/not just thrown together last minute in desperation). These updates will be better than Wattpad ones since some people will pay to read them. Also, I'll have stories that will be exclusive to Radish. I'm still considering posting some on Radish and later uploading them to Wattpad, but for now, everything will be Radish exclusive. The best part is that if you can't afford to buy the stories, the chapters become free after a certain amount of time! And the first 3 chapters of all stories are free so you decide if it's worth paying and reading on!

2) What stories are you going to be posting on there?

My first story that I'll be posting on there will be Ace's spin-off from Alone Together. It'll be called "Cheating The Deck", and can be read as a stand-alone story or as a spin-off! I have two other stories that I've been working on that I'm hopefully going to publish on Radish. And yes, they're boyxboy! Of the two stories I'm writing, one is a bit of a throwback to the light hearted feel of my earlier stores, and one is similar to my current sarcastic humor with some darker themes thread through. I also mentioned on Twitter that Just A Spark might get a sequel, and if it does, I'll probably post it on Radish! The stories will be the same style as I always have, with new characters, plots, humor, and twists. I'll be putting much more careful thought and planning into these stories, though. Think of them as a combination of Changing Will and Alone Together!

3) Why are you moving to Radish?

I'm graduating college in the very near future, which means the process of moving away from home, buying an apartment, and getting a job. I could really use any extra bit of money, and if this gets big enough, I might even be able to focus most of my attention to writing. I love writing and I've always done it for free. I've never once asked for anything more than patience from you guys, and the feedback I've gotten blows my mind. Now I've been given a chance to make money doing what I love with the help of my readers. But it also comes with the relief that those who love my writing but can't afford to support it can still read it.

4) Okay, I'm interested. How do I find out more?

Radish has multiple social media you can follow, with information on the site. You can also subscribe to email updates! I can't post them here for some reason so message me for them!

For email updates please subscribe using this link (which I'll also post in the comments): http://radishfiction.com/?a=skenekidz

I'll update you guys more as it gets closer to launch! Any questions, feel free to ask me. And please let me know if you'll be joining me on Radish. I sincerely appreciate all the support and I can't wait to see what the future brings!