Valentine's Day- Dimitri and Theo

“Dimitri,” I said in horror. “Your hair.”

                “Problem with it, little Theodore?” Dimitri asked, letting himself into my room. “I thought the color fit fabulously for Valentine’s Day!”

                “No,” I said, shaking my head. “You changed the style! It’s not in your fohawk!”

                Dimitri’s hair hung down normally, but the tips were pink spikes. He looked…kind of hot, actually. But it wasn’t his usual hair style, and it was weird.

                “Ah, yes, that. I felt a change was necessary for today!” he said. “Also, this hair gel isn’t as supportive as my other hair gel. I’m afraid it could not support my usual style.”

                “I never thought I’d miss your stupid fohawk,” I said, hugging him.

                “You love my fohawk!” he said, kissing me. “Happy Valentine’s Day, darling!”

                He was wearing white jeans, and a purple T-shirt with pink sleeves. The V of the shirt dipped low on his chest.

                I reached out, running my fingers down his exposed chest, feeling the smooth skin. He kept his arms around me, a smirk on his face.

                “Are you ready to go, little Theodore?” he asked.

                Dimitri, being a lover of simple dates, had offered to pick me up and bring me to his house. He had apparently made me dinner tonight.

                “Yea, I’m ready,” I said, wrapping his scarf around my neck.

                He held my hand and led me out to his car. We drove to his house with some Russian music playing in his car. Dimitri sang along cheerfully with the lyrics, and since I couldn’t understand them, I just sat and listened to his pretty voice.

                We got out once we were at his house and he led me inside. We went to the kitchen, where I could smell delicious food.

                “My mother and father are out tonight. My father took my mother out to dinner and dancing,” Dimitri said as he offered me a chair to sit in.

                I sat down. “What about your brother and sister?”

                “Aleksandra and Galen are upstairs. My charming sister has no date, so she is in charge of Galen for the night,” Dimitri said, looking far too amused.

                “So, what did you make me for dinner?” I asked.

                “I have made pasta with crab!” he said, setting the table with various types of my favorite pastas and crab.

                “Crab?” I asked.

                “Yes. You mentioned craving it the other day,” he said, kissing my cheek.

                “Oh, wow, you actually listen to me,” I said.

                “Of course I listen to my little Theodore!” he said. He set two candle in the center of the table and lit them before dimming the kitchen lights down to make the mood more romantic.

                He left the room and returned with a small bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates with a stitched teddy bear on it.

                “Did you make the bear?” I asked, impressed.

                “I had some help from my mother dearest,” he admitted.

                I kissed him, smiling at him. “I have a gift for you too,” I said, jumping up heading to the hallway. I pulled a badly wrapped gift out of my coat pocket. I carried it back to the kitchen and gave it to Dimitri.

                He unwrapped it and clapped in joy. “It’s fabulous!” he said, pulling out the pink scarf. He swapped it with the one he was wearing, nodding in approval. “Thank you, my lovely little Theodore! I love it! Oh, right!”

                He left the room again and came back with a small, framed drawing. It was of the two of us sitting together, holding hands. It was, as were all of Dimitri’s drawings, absolutely stunning and realistic.

                “I love it Dimitri,” I said, taking it and looking it over. I loved when he gave me drawings. I knew how much time and energy he poured into them.

                He sat down and we started eating. Dimitri laughed at me when I cracked a crab leg and the meat shot at him. We laughed and talked and just enjoyed the food and each other.

                When we were done eating, we went into his living room. He turned on the fire place and we laid down in front of it together. Dimitri wrapped his arms around me.

                “I love you. Thanks for dinner,” I said, kissing him.

                “Happy Valentine’s Day, little Theodore. I am grateful to spend it with you. I love you, darling,” he said, kissing me lovingly. I smiled into the kiss, snuggling against Dimitri and tangling my hands in his hair.

                “Ah! You jerk!” I cried in despair when we pulled away from each other. His hair gel had bled onto my hands, dying them pink.

                “It’s marvelous!” he said, laughing and kissing me again.

                I rolled my eyes. “Jerk,” I said, resting my head on his chest. He played with my hair lightly, and I smiled despite my pink hands.