When Characters Meet (2)

A.N.- Back by demand! So here we have a crazy mix of characters that you guys voted for. Jace, Mitch, and Rio from Kill The Lights/Swan Song ~ Sebastian and Evan from Can't Even Think Straight ~ Collie, Colin, Ant, and Misha from The Love Square/He's My Dork ~ Will, Ethan, Benji, Gideon, and Jude from Friend Zoned/Changing Will ~ Dimitri and Theo from Outside The Lines ~ And a special guest appearance from a surprise couple! ;) 

Also, I swear I was not high while writing this. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “This place is kind of sketchy. Why are we here?” Theo Light asked as they walked into the large, empty room.

                “Why, because a higher power controls everything we do and say!” Dimitri Ivanov said brightly.

                “Don’t you think you’re breaking the fourth wall?” Theo asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “Did someone say breaking the fourth wall?” Rio Snyder asked eagerly. “I love doing that.”

                “Why did we have to bring Rio?” Jace Butler whined.

                “Because…I don’t really know,” Mitch Marion said, glancing at Rio. “Why did we bring you?”

                “So he could see me,” Ethan said, dragging Will Duvet in with him.

                “Oh, hey Ethan.” Rio nodded towards his cousin.

                “There’s so many attractive people here,” Collie Archer said, looking around.

                “Collie!” Misha Redner whined, whacking him in the arm. “You have a boyfriend!”

                “Do I?” Collie said, eyeing Mitch.

                Colin Archer laughed, and Ant Andrews joined him. “Wow Collie, way to be a player,” he said to his twin.

                “Hey! Only one set of fraternal twins allowed in a single place,” Theo said, pouting and nodding towards Thalia Light.

                “Oh, twincest,” Ethan said, letting out a whistle. “That’s hot.”

                “Who cares about twincest when you have a super hot boyfriend?” Evan Sudlow scoffed, pointing at Sebastian Amsel. “I have all this. I don’t need some look alikes banging each other.”

                “I would never have sex with my brother,” Collie said. “We are not Jordan and Jeremy Saccento.”

                “Oh, low blow to the poor souls who didn’t get to read that before it was so cruelly ripped away from our lives,” Dimitri said with a dramatic sigh.

                “That story sucked anyways. And their dad was a dick,” Mitch said, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.

                “What is it with Jen and asshole dads?” Collie grumbled.

                “At least you get a dad,” Jace said with a pout.

                “Your names all suck, too. Ant Andrews? Mitch Marion?” Theo snickered and shook his head.

                “Oh yea? Theo and Thalia? Colin and Collie? How lame,” Mitch shot back.

                “I hate you all. Do you even know my last name?” Ethan said. “It is impossible.”