4/20- Max and Noah

“Maxwell! Noah’s here!” my mom called from downstairs.

                I glanced at my window and rolled my eyes. He rarely went to my front door. Noah usually just crawled through my window. He must have started early.

                I jumped off my bed and made my way downstairs. Noah grinned at me eagerly from the doorway. I went to him and hugged him, kissing him gently. I sat down and pulled my shoes on before standing back up.

                “Bye mom. We’ll be back around…well, I don’t know. I might spend the night at one of my friends’ houses,” I said with a shrug.

                Mom smiled. “Okay honey. Just text me and let me know what’s going on or if I need to bring you stuff to spend the night. Have fun!”

                Noah and I waved before I shut the door and began to walk to Noah’s car. Noah took my hand in his and gave me a giant smirk. I raised an eyebrow.

                “No window?” I asked curiously.

                He shook his head, bouncing as we walked. “I would’ve fallen. I can’t help it. I’m so excited!” he cheered before we climbed into his car.

                “Hi Mr. Hottie,” I greeted.

                Noah’s dad smiled and nodded at me as he began to drive. He dropped us off at Owen’s dad’s house and we went up and rang the doorbell.

                Owen answered and smirked at us. He let us inside and we took our shoes off and followed him down to his basement.

                “Pierce has the stuff. Are you guys ready for the best fucking 4/20 ever?” he asked eagerly, also starting to bounce. Noah and I nodded.

                “Man, I still have trouble believing that you get high Max,” Owen said and laughed. “It’s just so weird.”

                Noah joined his laughter. “Remember the first time Max got high?” he asked and they laughed harder as I blushed and shoved Noah.

                “I don’t feel it guys! Oh…I feel it,” Noah said, getting a goofy grin and imitating my voice. I blushed harder and he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me deeply.

                “I’m just messing with you Maxi. It was adorable to watch,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

                Pierce and Mr. Cash came down the stairs and Mr. Cash held his hand out. “Cell phone and keys, boys,” he said with a wink. “Just to make sure we don’t have any mistakes that I get held accountable for.”

                We all pulled out our cell phones and handed them to Mr. Cash. Pierce reluctantly handed over the keys to his car.

                “Owen, just remember. I wasn’t home all day. I was at work,” Mr. Cash said and chuckled before leaving the basement and shutting the door.

                Pierce reached into his pocket. Owen passed him the bowl and Pierce packed it. Noah handed Pierce his lighter and Pierce smirked. “To a good time, sexy boys, and 4 fucking 20,” he cheered before lighting the bowl and taking a hit.

                He handed the bowl and lighter to Noah. Noah took a hit and handed me the bowl. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lit the bowl for me. I took a big hit before passing it to a smirking Owen.

                “Big hit there Maxi,” he said with a wink before lighting it and breathing in the fumes, holding them in his lungs as he passed it back over to Pierce.

                It was another hit before I felt the familiar throb in the back of my head. I rested my head on Noah’s shoulder, focusing on the throb as I watched Owen take another hit.

                “Starting to feel it?” he asked curiously and I nodded and smiled a little.

                “Yea. Not like that time we did legal phunk. That shit was…never again,” I said and made a face. Noah laughed and kissed me deeply.

                I kissed him back and he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue in, letting it explore my mouth. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

                He pulled away and a slight whine escaped his lips. I cocked my head to the side curiously and he sighed.

                “I’m high, and they’re staring at us,” he whined.

                I turned and saw Pierce and Owen staring at us, their jaws unhinged and their eyes wide. “That was hot,” they whispered at the same time.

                “Do it again!” Owen urged.

                Noah and I rolled our eyes and shared a rough kiss before I squeezed my eyes shut and rested my head back on Noah’s shoulder. His hands played with my hair and then I slipped into my high. That wonderful dream-like state that was so easy to become addicted to.

                “We are high. You’re looking hot. And you should come over for some fun,” Noah whispered and winked at me. I grinned and pressed my lips to his.

                “Happy 4/20, you bitches!” Owen said, his pupils announcing that he and Pierce were also high. We all giggled and threw our fists in the air.

                “4 fucking 20! Winning!” we chanted before Noah and I shared another kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- I AM NOT PROMOTING DRUG USE. Lol I just figured I'd write this for the hell of it, and give you guys some Max and Noah. DRUGS ARE BAD. DON'T DO DRUGS. :p