Father's Day- Max and Noah

“Max, are you almost ready to go?” mom called.

                “Yea mom!” I called back, quickly combing my hair.

                I rushed downstairs and tied my shoes on. Mom and dad came out and smiled at me. The three of us went outside and got in the car.

                We drove down to the restaurant and got out. We went inside and over to the table where Noah and his family was sitting. We sat down with them and Noah gave me a goofy smile.

                “Maxi!” he cheered, reaching over and taking my hands in his. He pulled me so that he could kiss me deeply.

                “Easy Noah. Don’t take out the table,” his dad said, rolling his eyes.

                “Happy father’s day Mr. Hottie!” I said with a smile.

                “Well thank you Max!” he said, returning the smile.

                “There they are!” Noah said eagerly, pointing at the door of the restaurant. Owen. Pierce, and their dads were just entering. They spotted us and came over, sitting down and smiling.

                Everyone greeted each other before we ordered food. We ate and talked, Noah holding my hand the whole time.

                “I think you need to sleep over soon Maxi,” he said with a seductive wink. I grinned at him and nodded.

                “Okay, now that we’re done eating…Do you boys, and Sasha, have anything to say to your fathers?” Mrs. Hottie asked, glancing at Noah and Sasha.

                “Daddy, thank you for not putting me in a mental hospital. Much appreciated!” Noah said with a bright smile. Mr. Hottie sighed and shook his head, ruffling Noah’s hair.

                “Dad, thanks for keeping me sane living with Noah,” Sasha said. Noah stuck his tongue out at her and she playfully smacked him in the back of the head. Noah whined.

                “Don’t hit me! My boyfriend will kick your booty!” he cried.

                “He will?” Sasha and I asked at the same time, earning another whine from Noah.

                “My turn!” Owen cheered. He turned to his dad and grinned. “Dad, thanks for keeping me sane, getting me away from mom and the dick, and being a cool dad,” he said with a wink. Mr. Cash grinned and gave Owen a one-armed hug.

                Pierce glanced at Mr. Harts before shrugging. “Dad, thanks for…always watching out for me. I love you,” he said with a small smile. I smiled as I watched them hug. Pierce’s dad had given up a lot for Pierce, and Pierce really did appreciate it.

                I glanced at my own dad and squeezed Noah’s hand before speaking. “Dad, I know we’ve had our fights, and I know we’ve had some rough times, but you’re my dad, and I love you. Thank you for accepting me. I love you,” I said quietly. I released Noah’s hand and hugged my dad tightly.

                “I love you Maxi,” he said quietly before smiling at me.

                “D’awww! Daddy love!” Noah cheered.

                “Noah, you’re way too hyper today,” I said, laughing. Noah grinned, leaning over the table to peck my lips before sipping on his soda.

                “I’m just a hyper person,” he said pleasantly.

                “Oh brother,” Pierce and Owen said, rolling their eyes.

                Noah took my hand in his again and kissed me. I smiled at him, then at my dad. The two guys in my life that would always be there for me, no matter what. My boyfriend, and my dad.