Mini Boss 15 - Resurrected Gerudo Leader Bahadur Dragmire

...into the room. As the last of them made their way into the room, the door slammed shut. The room seemed to be lit, yet at the same time, and uneasy shadow hung over it.

In the darkness, Link looked around, trying to get his bearings as best he could in the poor lighting. It was some sort of training room, that was all he could tell. Armor and weapon stands were pushed aside at the edges of the room, dust and cobwebs clinging to them from years of abandonment.

Large portions of the walls, the ceiling, and the floor were all glass, though large stone slabs prevented lighting coming in through the windows. Link thought it might be a little unnerving to be training over the floor when it was uncovered. That would be a massive drop down, though he supposed the purpose was to provide a good view around the prison.

Alex trembled for a moment, before hiding behind Parijan. Parijan tightened her grip on her swords and stepped forward towards Link. "What do you think is in here?"

Link didn't have time to answer. The shadow began to condense and light ebbed weakly into the room. Alex screamed and fled from the room. A figure formed in the middle of the room from the shadows. Link drew the Master Sword once more as a woman appeared in front of them.

Parijan asked, "That's not- It's not possible!"

"I believe it is," Endeavor answered grimly. "The same spirit who cause so much pain here. Is that not you, Bahadur Dragmire?"

The figure chuckled. "So you've heard of me. Interesting, I've never known an outsider to be so intelligent. Though it makes little difference. You all will die here for your impertinence." She took a deep breath in before releasing it. The shadowy figure began to grow more distinct. The familiar angular face of the the Gerudo appeared, with olive skin and amber eyes. A flowing, red dress covered the woman as she clung to her tall staff. "My army gains strong generals today. Good...the sooner we break that pathetic worm the better."

Parijan snarled, taking a fighting stance. "You're not going to touch Dabir."

"Oh, and what is your word worth? I am a Dragmire, and I only value the word of my line's head," Bahadur replied. "Unfortunately, you are not Nazirah-"

"Nazirah is dead," Endeavor corrected. "You are speaking with her successor."

Bahadur took a step back and studied Parijan for a moment. "You? You defeated Nazirah? How?"

"With these," Parijan growled, brandishing her blades.

"How unfortunate, but I cannot believe that this was a fair fight considering you lack vision, in more than one regard," Bahadur answered. "Prove yourself then. If you have any of the High Races-"

It was Daniel this time, "We're all of the High Races. Two Hylians and a Drex."

"And you call yourself Gerudo. Traveling in the company of not one, but two Hylians. What has my bloodline come to?" Bahadur demanded. "So be it. There still lives the male. Through him the line with continue, but through you...You will die here."

"I'd like to see you try," Parijan returned.

With that, the figure broke into shadow again. Link raised his shield, scanning the room and backing up towards the wall. He wanted to be able to defend himself against whatever came. He'd been in a close room with low visibility before. Memories of his battle with his shadow version flashed to mind. That seemed like years ago now.

Link raised his shield in time as Bahadur appeared again. She cast a dark orb towards Link. It hit his shield and disappeared, but pushed him back a bit. An idea came to him, something familiar.