❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

T3ratina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... Еще

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Five❦

4K 199 40
T3ratina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Old enemies or new friends?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman's eyes bore into the black dots painted on the white porcelain. The three other men watched the duo seemingly have a stare off, if that was even possible when one was wearing a mask. It's like sparks were crackling in the middle of the duo, almost a challenge for power ensued.

She took a step forward so now they were inches apart. The girls brows were furrowing, Dreams were as well but that wasn't visible to the group. Neither could be seen breathing, as if they were nervous for the outcome.

A minute ticked by, the tension could be cut with a knife, the silence somehow deafening.

It's as if something was being challenged, and yet nobody watching the situation could figure it out.

Eventually as if they were somehow communicating they both stuck their hands out. Dream stuck his right hand out and Tory stuck her own right out. An audible sigh from both of them could be heard as they shook each other's hands.

"Looks like I have competition." A hearty laugh could be heard from the man, she smirked seemingly amused. The others simply watched in confusion as her expression lightened and his shoulders relaxed.

She just nodded, not wanting to use her voice all that much. She had already talked too much for her liking today.

"She can't talk all that much. She recently came out of the tundra from a couple month long journey. Her voice isn't exactly, healed yet." Eret butted into the moment between the two adults. Dream nodded letting go of her hand. He had noticed the TB embroidery in her cloak, he wasn't idiotic.

He was aware of who she was.

And she knew it.

Even if words weren't exchanged, people of their caliber were able to communicate through body language. When you are trained in battle from a young age, when you are seen as a monster, you know how to read people. How they view you. What makes them tick.

So of course he was immediately able to read her, it's what he was good at.

On the other hand she had trouble reading him. His hoodie and his mask covered up his stance and facial expressions. Scars he might have, his story. It was unreadable. And she despised it. And he fucking knew it, it was like he was patronizing her. But soon she was able to pick up on his energy, it was like hers and Techs, and she respected that. And respect runs deep.

"You are quite patronizing." She stated plainly fixing her posture. She said what was on her mind, she wasn't one to hide her opinions.

The man with a bandana and the brunette seemed angered by this statement. This confirmed her thoughts of them being some sort of guards. Maybe friends even. But she saw the two men relax after Dream let out a wheeze, she raised her eyebrow at the noise, and then her lips curled into a soft smile. It was amusing to her.

"You would be one to say that Torva." He said this in-between bursts of wheezing and laughs. She let out a soft laugh herself. The three men walking all made confused eye contact. Honestly this situation became more strange for them by the second.

"The mask. Doesn't exactly help." She muttered followed by a crackling airy cough. She really had to stop talking.

"Stop talking idiot." Eret scoffed crossing his arms. He knew she would just mess up her voice further if she continued.

"That's the point. So smart people like you can't read me." Dream found her amusing. Similar to him. Their energies were almost at a stand still, and Dream hadn't experienced that besides once before. With the man who embroidered his initials on her cloak. It was a suffocating type of still energy between them as a result, almost calming.

I stepped to the side out of the cover of, Dream. Quite a curious name but I can't really judge. Though it is quite ironic, considering even his friends, or guards seem to be cautious of him. Eret seemed considerably scared of him additionally. Maybe such a positive wondrous word didn't fit him all that well.

The messy paint strokes on his mask didn't show much care either. If anything he would be something a child would see in a Nightmare.

I eyed up his two guards and walked up to them. I heard their breathing hitch presumably in fear.

"The black haired one is Sapnap, the one with goggles is George. My friends." Dream spoke so casually to the point where it shocked me. You might think a man with power and all would have more poise.

"Timid." Is the only word I spoke as I specifically focused in on George. I moved to the side and now stepped forward specifically to him. His body tensed up and I saw him gulp. I looked him up and down.

Sapnap and Dream burst into laughter while Eret looked amused.

"The chick called you timid!" Sapnap was what I referred to as 'laugh screaming'. He obviously found the targeting of his friend hilarious. I smiled and now focused on Sapnap.

"Aloof." I muttered now eyeing the man up.

"Goddamnit!" Sapnap groaned putting a hand in his hair. Now George was the one laughing.

"I don't know man I'd take Timid over Aloof any day!" George chuckled now making fun of his friend.

I enjoyed associating people with words. It helped me label their greatest weakness. Additionally people saw it as a wonderful party trick and quite enjoyable. I knew it would what people refer to as 'ease the tension'.

"Call me Tory." I announced rubbing my throat to ease the pain. Gods I must stop talking. It's idiotic that I can barely use my own voice.

"Tory it is." Dream nodded eyeing his friends to agree. They nodded along with him. I once again noticed how they seemed to follow his every move.

"She's like you dude. Kinda creepy not gonna lie." Sapnap nervously laughed and rubbed his neck slipping out of my eyesight.

"Well I came here to announce the new member of the DreamSMP like in my letter. That's all, it seems you get along so we will be on our way." Eret nodded and I noted how he seemed extremely professional and composed in the masked mans eyesight. No wonder this land was called the DreamSMP, it's as if everyone knew the man was superior. And honestly, he was, I doubt anybody could hold their own against him. Besides myself of course, I know my abilities, and obviously he knew mine.

Though with my time in the Tundra, I could practically feel that my abilities were lowered, and not at all where I wanted them to be. That would definitely be an issue.

"Well, continue on with your day Eret. I'm glad we got to see you." George laughed and waved to my ally, or probable friend. Eret smiled and returned the gesture before motioning for me to follow him. I nodded politely to Dream and followed my friend out.

I once again was walking across what was labeled the prime path. Our boots clicking in unison against the oak pathway away from the community house. It was relaxing, the clicking of wood, one could daydream to the sound. I mean I almost did until I heard high pitched yelling.

"What are those boys doing now?" I heard Eret angrily spit the words. I snapped my head up from the ground and saw a brunette talking to Tommy. Considerably shorter, but he looked around Tommy's age.

"It's a good idea Tubbo! It's drugs! How could drugs go wrong Cmon man!" The words honestly sounded random and incoherent. Tommy was screaming them at the shorter male excitedly and I found myself entertained, almost entranced by the conversation. Drugs? Children? It simply did not line up.

"They aren't actually discussing drugs by the way. It's potions." Eret chuckled to himself and paused in his tracks, presumably to see the hilarious conversation play out.

A smile played on my lips and I paused as-well, I stood next to the man and looked up at him.

"Who."

"Ah that's Tommy's best friend. Tubbo." Eret pointed at the brunette and I nodded inserting the information in my mind. I had quite the good memory if needed when it came to names. Tubbo if I remember correctly, was also somehow related to Phil. Not genetically, but I think I remember something about finding Tubbo as a baby and raising him with Tommy.

"Would you like to meet the children of the smp?" Eret asked with a delighted grin.

I nodded and immediately Eret beamed and waved to the two young boys.

"Yo! Tommy! Tubbo!" The volume of the scream somewhat hurt my ears but I just pursed my lips. I suppose months in silence will make your ears a bit more sensitive. I assume the sensitivity of my senses will fix itself in time and exposure.

"Oi! Fuckin goddamnit Big-T! This is the woman I was talking about!" Tommy yelled and used frequent cussing I realized. This will be delightful, so vulgar for a child. Really hilarious stuff I must admit.

Wait.

Big-T?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.2K 865 63
as kids we worshipped the heros, as teens we understood the villains dream smp story started: 2.2.2021 finished: 5.11.2021 t.w: gore, descriptive sce...
250K 6.2K 31
dream's the son of a mafia boss and one day during a car chase, he crashes into a certain british guy. cwII violence II gun use II blood II death II...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
27.2K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...