❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

Por T3erat1ina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... Más

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Three❦

4.6K 219 46
Por T3erat1ina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Many underestimate the power simple words hold over another."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was cuddled up on the floor again, this time in a soft sweater and sweatpants. It was nice being out of the other clothes, though I definitely missed the memories that came with them. Tech had them tailored for me so we could match, it was nice. Though Eret, he said he would fix them.

Eret.

I suppose that's my friend now if you could call us that. It wandered my mind, the thought on why he would be so kind. I had never really encountered this kindness before besides with maybe Tech's father. He was always patient with me. Though I think that's because his son took a liking to me in general. It wasn't secretive that the man favored his pink haired son over the others. I wasn't one to argue favoritism though so I never gave it much thought.

I scuffled my feet so my knees were pushed up against my chest, I wrapped my arms around them and placed my head on top of my knees.

"You like the fire don't you?"

Eret had been sitting on the couch nearby. I didn't pay him much mind, which honestly was quite rude because he was allowing me to stay at his home.

"Yes."

I started with a small word, seeing if it would hurt my throat. It didn't which was definitely an improvement, it seems the tea he made me helped. The empty glass cup was sitting next to me, it was given to me after I walked out of the bathroom in what I assume are his clothes.

"I can talk more." I suddenly cracked out hearing how my voice smoothed a bit.

It was a bit sore after a full sentence like that but it was improved. His eyes opened wide in anticipation. I gestured to him, hoping he would catch on that I could answer a question of his choosing. He cocked his head to the side not understanding the gesture. I sighed.

"Question." The simple word made him smile and nod his head, now understanding what I was gesturing to.

"Oh okay! Uh-" he stuttered out his words attempting to think of something. I was honestly shocked he hadn't put thought into this before, seeing how curious he was.

"Why where you in the Arctic like that?"
Of course he would ask a loaded question. A question that would definitely hurt to answer, badly. I had to think about how to use few words to answer it. He watched me deep in thought.

"There is a kingdom. I lived there." I found that I was able to use more words, my throat definitely regretted the repeated use though. It was like my vocal cords were being ripped and tugged on.

He nodded processing the words as he was feeding a needle and thread through my cloak. I have to give him credit where it's deserved, he was damn good at sewing. His hands and fingers moved rhythmically, he didn't really have to look at the fabric sometimes. You can tell when somebody is good at a craft because it's effortless to them. Like breathing.

"I have heard about a kingdom deep in the Arctic. It's really only rumored though. People say Technoblade, the blood god, lives out there. I suppose you are living proof."

I opened my eyes and nodded immediately. He raised an eyebrow at my excitement and his sewing halted.

"You know him?" He seemed shocked and almost scared at the possibility.

"Ally, friend." Was all I found myself capable of muttering. Oh I wish I could talk. I could go on for days about that man. The stupid stunts we would pull and how angry Phil would get.

"What?" Eret said this almost in a breath. It was so hard to hear I almost couldn't comprehend the singular word.

I just nodded with a smile and turned around to watch the flames again. I found them quite entertaining. Maybe I should have acknowledged the fact that Eret was in shock at the fact that I claimed Technoblade was my best friend. Though I could have honestly cared less. He can think what he wants, I couldn't give less of a shit. Maybe he will figure out I'm the Grim Reaper. It was unlikely though.

About ten minutes of silence went by and I was still completely absorbed in my thoughts and the dancing flames.

I began to think how I had taken my voice for granted. And if it would never come back to his former glory.

Knock knock knock

"I'm coming in big man!" A loud screech could be heard from the other side of the wood. Followed by an un-needed amount of force used to slam open the soft brown wooden door.

The girl flinched at the loud sound and she stood up. She practically sprinted to her scythe leaning against the wall. Eret watched in shock, it's like her feet floated across the ground, her body naturally melded to the weapon as she stood her ground. It's like she was some kind of trained fighter, better than any Eret had ever seen that's for sure.

"Woah! Woman!" Tommy shouted raising a finger to point at the girl. Her face was twisted into a scowl and her eyebrows knotted.

"Safe?" She questioned eyeing Eret. He saw her feet make soft padded movements towards Tommy, never leaving a fighting position. Her hands were gripped around what seemed to be a netherite scythe, her knuckles turning white from the grip she had on the long handle.

Tommy's bold face soon dropped after he noticed he was seen as an actual threat.

"Tell the Woman to back off please." He nervously spat the words attempting to still hold his tougher persona. His arms went into the air.

"As much as it would be hilarious to watch this play out, Tory, he is safe don't worry. He is a friend." Eret calmed the reaper and she cautiously lowered her weapon, but not before shooting one last scowl at the blond.

"Who is this woman?" Tommy grumbled crossing his arms. He was obviously pissed because he was shown up by the red haired woman.

"This is Torva Messor, she prefers Tory. I found her earlier today freezing due to the Arctic. Apparently she lived with Technoblade in his kingdom." Eret explained what he knew, he was hoping Tommy wouldn't ask questions because well, he didn't have answers.

"Hello angry boy." She said the words with as much power as she could muster due to her frail voice. She despised not being able to speak. Not being able to show her power through language. Now all she had was violence, which honestly is all she needed most of the time.

"I'm Tommy thanks." He scoffed rolling his eyes at the term 'angry boy'.

Eret on the other hand was laughing. It wasn't often Tommy would get shown up like this so it was definitely a sight to behold.

"Did you say Technoblade? As in the blood god?" Tommy questioned cocking his head to the side. It wasn't often the man was brought up so casually in conversation.

"She claims she is his friend." Eret shrugged at the claim. He honestly didn't believe it at first but after seeing her swiftness to the weapon and skill, he was having trouble doubting it.

"Tea." Was what she managed to crack out before her voice fully gave out for that day. She really needed to take some vocal rest she decided. It wasn't easy to gain back your voice like that.

Eret nodded with a smile and went to make her more tea for her throat.

"What did you need anyway Tommy? Usually your brother Wilbur or Tubbo come by if you need something." Eret questioned the blond boy, it wasn't usual that Tommy of all people would stop by. Usually it was, well anybody else. Tommy really only ever took interest in Tubbo and Wilbur.

Suddenly the girl made a panicked expression and ran over to Tommy. He flinched assuming she was attacking him and he looked down shocked. She had dropped her scythe and gripped his shoulders. Tomny looked honestly quite terrified.

She went to speak but all that came out was crackled air. She looked like she was about to breakdown. She looked to Eret in desperation, she obviously had something to tell Tommy. Eret looked panicked aswell.

"Paper and pencil!" Tommy yelled trying to break the tall girls grip from his shoulders. Eret nodded and started rummaging through his drawers. He ran over with a paper and pencil after maybe two minutes of awkward panicked silence.

She desperately grabbed the utensils and slammed them onto a table. Scribbled writing could be made out.

Are you Thomas as in Phil's son? And Wilbur as in Wilbur Soot? Tech's twin?

The girl looked up at Thomas desperately. The chance to meet her friends family? That would be wondrous. Technoblade would be so happy to know she met them. Tommy smiled softly.

"I remember. Phil sent a letter mentioning you now that I think about it. You are The Blades friend." Tommy let out a hearty laugh at the end and walked over to the girl. He ruffled her hair a bit and she scowled.

"So she wasn't lying!" Eret said with a bright smile putting his hands on his hips.

The girl crossed her arms and scowled with a displeased grumble.

"Sorry it's just yknow, Technoblade is known for murder, not exactly friendship." Eret laughed a bit trying to lighten the mood.

The girl just sighed and picked her scythe off of the ground using it as a walking stick almost.

"Well I actually came here to bring you to Wilbur. I'm sure you know we have been working on that van." Tommy began talking to Eret about some kind of van for potions but the girl tuned it out.

I tuned out the two men after I heard something about a van. It really didn't interest me all that much. I had to get back on track voice or not. I need to find why I wish to work with Tech. Why I wish to kill with him. What drives my bloodlust.

Why

That was always the question.

It never went away.

At what point in life was the word why never not part of the equation?

We as humans never stop questioning

And yet my best friend sent me away to answer the question of my very drive and existence.

Why do I do what I do?

Why. Am. I. Me.

I was snapped out of my pondering by my name being called. I recognized the rough voice and it was Eret.

"Hey Tory! Your tea is done!"

His voice rang out into the air and I let out a fake smile. It takes a lot to actually make me happy. I walked over and gratefully took the tea cup.

Atleast I have a roof over my head while I figure all of this out. It's better than the snow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.3K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
133K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
171K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
42.4K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...