Raura:Maybe this time

By Cassdoriya

Ross and Laura are just meant right? Everyone knows that.But what happens if they date and one of them makes... More

Chapter 1:feelings.
Chapter1:The big ask
Chapter1:I asked her out.
Chapter1:Sister talk
Chapter2:Ice cream shop
Chapter2:Getting ready for a big night
Chapter2:The date
Chapter2:A night to remember
Chapter3:
Not a chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter3:The start of something wrong but so right.
Authers note
Chapter3:Subway
Chapter4:
Chapter 4:Movies and feelings
Chapter 4:weird things
Chapter 4:Hurt.
Chapter 5:Break up.
Chapter5:Unexpected arival.
Chapter5:Good news
Chapter5:Back home.
Chapter6:Thoughts.
Chapter6:night rest.
Chapter6:Feelings.
Chapter6
Chapter 7:Family life.
Chapter 7:Sparks fly.
Note
Chapter7:feels so wrong but so good
Chapter 7:The break up for true love
Chapter8:Problems.
Chapter 8:The fight
Chapter 8:Hospital
Chapter 8:preperation
Chapter 9:The start of somthing right but wrong
Chapter 9:News about Delly.
Chapter 9:information
Chapter 9:presioner
Chapter 10:Saved?
Chapter 10:hospital
Chapter10:Bad News.
Chapter 10:
Chapter11:Emotions
Chapter 11:their will always be an us.
Chapter11:The unexpected dissapearance.
Chapter12:The reveal of Laura
Chapter 12:feelings.
Chapter 12:Calling him
Chapter 12:Destiny calling
Chapter 13:Forever
Chapter 13:Casual surprize
Chapter 13:Home.
Chapter 14:Moving on
Chapter 14:The Acceptance
Chapter 14:It's the same old feeling.
Chapter 14:Feelings.(Part 2)
Chapter 15:
Chapter 15:Real feelings
Chapter 15:Drama.
Authors note
Chapter 15:Love.
Chapter 16:More drama
Chapter 16:Strange apoearance
Chapter 16:New Ross
Chapter 16:Change.
Chapter 17:Mysetery guest
Chapter 17:
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 18:The Acceptence
AN
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19

Chapter 13:My way home

80 4 1
By Cassdoriya

            4 years later
Laura's pov:Locked up that's all I have been since I last saw Ross.4 years passed and I done nothing but write in this damn diary.Full of nothing but sorrow and pain thanks to Ella and Ellington.I miss him he's probably  with some better someone who deserves his love.I let a tear go down my cheek.And remember that day  I said goodbye to him how it felt to be in his arms one last time.The kiss that never left my lips how amazing everything was.I felt complete.I'd give anything to see Ross and my family again.Suddenly an idea popped into my head.I grab the jar of money I have been saving and poor it out on my bed.$600 dollars enough to get me back to LA. I sigh and slightly smile.Just then I hear the door turning I quickly put my money away in the drover and lock it up and put the key under my pillow.Ella comes in with a glass of water I pretend to write in my diary as she takes a seat next to me by my bed."So just so you know me and Ell are going out tonight to celebrate out 4 year anniversary.Which means we are going to leave you here on your own.Now I don't want any trouble so we are going to chain in." I nod "Don't you always not trust me." I mumble underneath my breath "Oh,I'm sorry was that a complaint I heard." she punches me in the face I feel the blood go down my nose "Can you blame me? These past four years I done nothing but sit here and do nothing when I could be doing something in my life! Thanks to you guys!" I exclaim she grabs my neck "Listen,Bitch you're lucky you're still alive if it wasn't for me Ell would of killed you already.You could thank your  stupid boyfriend for getting you into this if it weren't him you would have a life.Opps.I mean ex boyfriend." I shake my head and struggle free from her grip and end up on top of her with my hand on her neck "Don't ever talk about him like that you have no right!" I slap her as hard as I could before I know it she blacked out I quickly pick her up and tie her with a rope and stuff her in a closet I take her phone out of her pocket and lay it on the bed.I grab my backpack and start to pack as much as I could I take the money from the drover and  put the whole thing in my bag.I then pull the curtain off and crawl out the window.I run to Ella's car and start to drive.Yes I stole her keys I got it planned for a while.I finally get to the airport and get to the front desk."Hi,Am I to late to buy a ticket to 12:00 am to Los Angeles,California?" I ask the lady behind the counter "Nope.Just in time here you go just take a seat we'll be boarding in ten  minutes ." She hands me the ticket and  gives me a smile "Thanks." I say and take a seat it wasn't long before the ten minutes were up and the plane was starting to bored.About another ten minutes I was on the plane. Almost their I'm coming home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...
64.1K 1.3K 23
Ross has strong feelings for Laura. He can't focus when he sees her beautiful eyes or her smile. He tries to tell her how he feels, but it's not that...
42K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?