Chapter 1:feelings.

Ross's POV:Me and Laura have been best friend for 3 years already and we have gotten really close.I tell Laura almost everything about me including my deepest secrets.I think I'm starting to develop feeling for her and I don't how to tell her.I can't help it every time I see her I don't know what to say and end up saying something stupid.But I shouldn't let it bother me Laura is my best friend I shouldn't be scared to tell her anything.I take a deep breath as I get ready to do the scene.We are doing an auslly scene right now where they go on a date and at the end Austin kisses Ally.I have this feeling inside of me I mean me and Laura kissed before it shouldn't be weird were friends after all right? "And action!" I hear the director say "Austin this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.Thank you."Says Laura aka Ally she gives me a smile she's so beautiful.I snap back into reality "No Ally I should be the one thanking you because your such an important person in my life." I say getting into character.Here it comes I place my hand on her cheek I give her a peck on the lips."And cut!" the director said we look into each other's eyes again then look down."Hey,Laura can we go somewhere private theirs something I want to ask you."I say hoping not to say something stupid."um..sure." She says and leads me to her dressing room."So..Um what did you want to talk about?" She asks me and looks me in the eye man why does she need to be so perfect.No! Snap out of it Ross just ask her the question!"Theirs no easy way for me to say this but would you go out with me?" I say I hear her chuckle a little until she realized I was serous about what I just said.