Chapter 15:

Laura"s POV: I sit there and cry.Oh Laura your such a fool for love.Love's a hole once you get in you can't get out.I shouldn't feel like this.I don't want this.Why me? He has a million others why does it have to be me? This is no fairy tale when your heart is stuck on two guys.It's a total nightmare that you wish you could wake up from but you can't.I love Zac but I know I still have feelings for him.It's carzy it's like my mind is playing tricks it's stupid.I continue To let it out until I feel someone's arms wrap around me I don't need to think twice to know who it is because I already know.He rubs my back and hugs me really tight until I stop to see his face.Zac.(Jk haha) ;) Ross. "No..This.This is not right.Carly she needs you."I move away from his touch and go to the other side of the bench "I know but you need me." he moves closer and lifts my chin up so our eyes meet "No I don't.I have Zac. I care about him to much to hurt him.And I'm sure you feel like this about Carly to.We can't fix what's already done.This is not a fairy tale it's time we faced the reality of it." I look down at my feet he gives me a look "I see.So your saying your done with me? Done with us?" I shake my head "No that's not at all-" he cuts me off "Don't you know how long I been looking for you? Four years.Four years Laura and now you want to just run away from it all? From me." I shake my head "What are you saying I'm not trying to run away from anything I'm just trying to get my life back.You of all people should understand that." I get up he grabs my arm "I'm sorry.I didn't mean-" I cut him off "Just save it Ross.Have a nice life because I'm done." I run until I fall and see a car ands black out.