Chapter 16:Change.

Five days later in Italy
Ross's POV:So far things are going fine.I guess.The fans have been nice and welcoming and no sign of her.Everything's fine even great.The sun is out and the wind is blowing on my face what a fine day.I was walking eating my gelato ice cream when I bump into someone.But not just another someone her.As we bump into each other her book that she was carrying lands on the ground then a photo comes out of it."Hey!Watch where you're going you-" she stops herself as soon as she looks up "Ross." No no I can't deal with this right now I run pass her and try to catch up to the others "Wait!" she grabs my wrist I roll my eyes and turn back "I'm sorry.If you'll just let me I can explain-" I stop her right their "Their is nothing to explain nor to be sorry about what happened between us is the past and I rather not go back to that." I walk away to find my family I find them by this water fountain taking pictures "Their you are where were you?" Riker asks "Why do you care?" I coldly say he slightly smiles "Because I'm your bother and I'm just doing my job.Your timing right on time we are about to go back to the hotel to rest before the concert." I nod and sigh "Thank god." I say and follow the others as we start to make our way to the hotel we all share a room when Rydel and mom get their own of course as soon as we get in the room I drop all my stuff and lay on the bed I can't believe I saw her.She hasn't changed a bit.She's just like the way she was before she left.But that's all history time has changed I changed maybe it's for the better.I take a cigarette out and go out on the balcony I breath it in and out that's more like it.I soon see a shocked Ryland "What's gotten into you big bro mom and dad warned us about smoking it's not good." I roll my eyes "Can you just leave me alone please.I told you this is who I am it's about time you all start excepting it." I take another in Riker comes out "What are doing?" he asks me I roll my eyes "Isn't it obvious already." he shakes his head and grabs the cigarette out of my grip and steps on it "Ross! Dude,get a grip of yourself think about the fans what would they think if they saw you like this." I roll my eyes again "I don't give a fuck Riker.They can say whatever shit they want I'm done.And you know what else I'm done with you treating me as if I'm a little kid!" I storm out and lay on the bed before I knew it I fell asleep 10 minutes later or  what felt like 10 minutes I wake up to Rocky yelling at me "Ross!! Get up were late!!" Crap. I get up brush my teeth and change into a top button down with a scarf and ripped jeans then I leave my hair natural when everyone was done we all went into the car to the venue.By the time we got their we did the meet and greet then finally the show.After the show Mom and Dad come up to us "Kids can we all talk for a sec?" mom asks everyone gathered around them except for me "That includes you to Ross." I sigh and take seat next to Rocky "First of all I want to say amazing job! You guys killed it out there!" dad exclaims don't we always do what else is new? I stand up "Ok.Great so that totally means I can go now." mom gives me a look "Sit.Down." she said demanding it gave me a chill so I slowly sat back down "So as I was saying since you guys have been working really hard well some of you.I just wanted to say I have extended the tour thoughout Europe! So we have a fews days back in the states then we head back out." huh.That actually sounds somewhat nice."Umm...Their is one last thing I wanted to add.Ross,uh do mind?" I sigh and get up "Whatever." I honestly could care less if they bring me out of the conversation.I'm my own person I don't need to be told what to do all the time.I light up a cigurette and start to smoke I walk around and spot a mini bar I go in and grab a drink "Hey! Aren't you Ross Lynch?" some drunk dude next to me asks "Yeah. Look I don't have time right okay." I say and take a sip of my drink "Didn't you used to date a girl what was her name Laura Marano?" He said her name."Look,I didn't ask you anything about your personal life so don't ask me anything about mine!" I snap he laughs and chuggs down more of his drink "You know Laura made the right choice she really deserved more than a fraud like you." I loose my temper and nail him to a wall "You take it back!" I yell he laughs "You know Ross life's a crazy hell of a ride you should of got her but you lost her!" he laughs in my face I give him a punch and he punches back before I knew it I was in a fight.I kept on going and going until someone with a strong grip held me back Riker."Let me go!" I struggle to get out of his grip but he had a decent grip he pulls me out of the bar onto the bus.Where the rest of my family was with upset faces "Ross,are you out of you bloody hell mind!?" What the hell just happened back their!?" Riker yells at me I stayed silent "Oh,so your giving us the silent treatment now? What do you have to say for yourself!?" my dad puts his hand on Riker's shoulder "Riker,That's enough let him talk." he shakes his head and takes a set "Honey,What happened?" mom asks concern tears go down my face I take a deep breath "That drunk guy in the bar..he mentioned her...I got to carried away.He said I could of had her... but... I lost her I'm such a wimp." I say in between my tears "Your not a wimp Ross.We get it love's hard but it get's better." Rydel says and gives me a smile "You really think so?" they all nod "Theirs a special someone waiting for you you just have to hold on." mom tells me I smile for the first time in months "I love you guys." we all get into a little family group hug "So your back to normal Ross?" Rocky asks "I'm working on it." he pats my shoulder "Cool." It may still hurt but now I realize in order to let a broken heart heal it doesn't mean change who you are but be to be a stronger version of yourself.