Chapter6

Laura's POV:I cry into his chest and cry.I feel his strong arms wrap around me danm I missed him.I feel him hug me tighter and rubbing my back which helped me relax.No other person could make me feel like this when we touch everything just goes in place.I dry my tears and look him in the eyes "Ross.." I say "Yeah?" he replies to me "Thanks.I'm sorry for yelling it's just the whole 2 years in Italy and being away from you was a nightmare." I confess I loved being Jake but with him it was different.He wasn't Ross.

"Laur,you have nothing to be sorry about I'm the one who cheated then ignored you.I'm the jerk."he confesses as well."I'm sorry."he says "I accept." I say with a smile we both hug man I missed him.We stay like that for about a minute"Want to go to my house? I mean if you want you don't have to if you you don't want to." he tells me just like old times "Sure.It would be nice to see Delly." I say we leave the reunion and drive to Ross's house when we get their Rydel opens the door her eyes go wide when she sees me.

"Laura!!!! Oh my gosh its been forever!!!" she says and pulls me into hug "I missed you to Delly!!!" I say excitedly and squeeze the life out of her.Rocky comes into the room "What's going on here?"he asks not knowing what was going on "Oh it's you."he says teasingly "Jerk."I say and hit his arm playfully then pulled him in for a hug.Riker and Ryland come into the room "Laura!!!"they both say excitedly and hug me "So are you and Ross cool now?"asks Riker "Yes." me and Ross say at the same time I look down and blush a little.Just then the doorbell rings opens Ross it a girl around my age all of a sudden kisses Ross on the lips."Hey,Rossy." she says pulls him into a hug then puts her eyes on me."Umm.. Who's this?" she asks kind of pissed."I'm Laura.Ross's friend.

" I say and put my hand out to shake hers she avoids my hand and goes up to me."So you Laura huh? And what are you doing at my boyfriend's house exactly?"She questions me twisting her long blond hair."El.We talked about this."Ross tells her "I just told you we are very close friends."I say and smile "And you dated this girl?" she questions him and looks back at me and shakes her head "Ella what has gotten into you? You heard Laura we are just friends." Ross exclams defending himself and me "Ok gosh.

" she replies and rolls her eyes "Hey why don't we watch a movie? To let some negitve air out?" Rydel suggests we all nod in agreement "Ok what movie are we watching?" I ask and of course Ross replies with "Romeo and Juliet!!!" he shouts "Come on we always watch that." Rocky relplies annoyed "How about mean girls?" Rydel says "God I hate that movie." Ryland says "What about Teen Beach Movie?" I say "Sure.I heard that Brady dude is kind of hot." Ross replies admiring himself "Pfft! You wish." I say back at him "Wait what was that?" He says getting closer to me "You.Wish." I tell him he starts to tickle me I start laughing my head off."R-o-s-s S-t-o-p!!!" I say in between laughs "Not until you say Ross Lynch is the hottest man ever." he says to me "No!" I reply he starts to tickle me again

"Ok.Ok Ross Lynch is the hottest man ever!" I shout he stops "Their was that so hard?" He questions me I roll my eyes just like old times."If you two are done messing around I would like to watch the movie now.And Rossy sit with me.

" Ella says way to ruin the moment.We all sit and watch the movie.It was kind of hard to enjoy because of Ella she kept on complaining about how the movie is cheesy.And how much she hates Maia just because Ross is her boyfriend in the movie.Seriously how does Ross put up with her? "Laura!" Ross says putting me out of my thoughts."Huh? What?" I say not knowing what was going on "pathetic." Ella mumbles underneath her breath for Ross to not hear "I asked you if you were ok cause it looks like something is bothering you."Ross tells me with concern "I'm fine.Really." I tell him and smile Ella rolls her eyes "Well I better get going see you tomorrow Rossy."

Says Ella and kisses him on the cheek "I'll walk you out." Ross says to her leading her to the door "So I see you meet Ella.What do think of her?" Rydel who was sitting on the couch with me asked "I hate her how does Ross put up with that girl." I say out of curiosity "I really don't know.She is usually nice." Rydel replies to my question "She couldn't have been jealous of me and Ross we are just friends." I say honestly "I don't know that girl has some problems.Even if she was jealous she shouldn't have treated you that way."Rydel replies in her honest opinion "Who shouldn't of treated who that way?"Ross asks us coming into room"Um..Rydel shouldn't have treated me this nicely cause shes always nice.

" yeah way to play it cool Laura "Aw. Thanks thats not what we talking about we where talking about Ella and how weird she acted today."Rydel replies "Sorry Laur she's not usually not like that."Ross tells me "Well I better get back to my hotel I don't want Ness and my parents to worry."I tell them getting my stuff already "I'll drop you off if you want?"Ross offers "Sure."I say with a smile "Bye,Delly." I tell Rydel "Bye, Laura tell Ness I say hi."

Rydel tells me I nod we hug.I get my stuff and Ross drives me to the hotel "So how long are you staying here?" he asks me "Till the end of summer.Then I'm going back to Italy to finish college.And hopefully spend time with my boyfriend."I tell him "Oh.."he said "Hey,Laur?" he asks me "Yeah?" I replie "Do you maybe want to go out tomorrow you know as friends?"he asks me

"Sure.Why not it would be nice to spend time together like old times." I say "Ok." he says and smiles then looks at me."Why are you looking at me like that?"I ask "Nothing.I'm just glad I went to the reunion." I look down and smile "Me to." A few minutes latter we arrive at the hotel Ross takes me into the lobby "I'll take it from here Ross.Thanks for dropping me off."I tell him and give him a smile he smiles back"Welcome Laur.Good night."we hug "Good night Ross."I say as we depart from the hug I watch him leave and head up to the hotel room I knock Ness opens it "So..How was it?" she asks me I come into the room and lay on the bed "It was..Nice."I say

"Anything happen with Ross did you guys make up?" she questions "Yeah.We are friends again I decided to forgive him."I say out to her "I'm glad to hear that."Ness says and gives me a smile "Well I'm going to bed night Ness." "Night Laura." she tells me I change into my PJ brush my teeth and get in bed.Today wasn't so bad I'm just glad to have Ross back in my life.This summer is going to be great I know it.