Chapter1:The big ask

Laura's POV:Was he really serious? Did he really just ask me out? Ok me and Ross have been friends for 3 years and that kiss earlier I feel like I felt something.No I can't feel that way can I? Ross has been their for me ever senesce I can remember we are really close.I don't want to ruin our friendship its to important to me."I-I don't know Ross."I say I want to go out with him but I'm scared of what will happen to us next."I don't know is not an answer." he laughs and smiles at me looking into my eyes again.Well I do kind of have a crush on him so why not."Ok I'll go out with you." He goes up to me and hugs me I love him having his arms around me it makes me feel worm.Just then I trip over something which causes both of us to fall on the ground face to face with each other.I feel him start to lean in and I feel myself lean in as well.He puts his lips agents mine and sparks flew everywhere I had this feeling inside of me that tells me that everything's going to rein out great.Just then we hear a knock on the door we both stand up and sit down on the couch.The door opens Raini and Calum come inside."Hey guys what's up? Says Raini "Nothing much Ross just asked me out." I say Raini and Calum make happy faces "Ahh!!! I'm so happy for you Laura!!!!" We both start jumping up and down."Finally I knew Raura was real I always shipped you to." Says Calum with a big smile."Well me and Calum need to go talk Kevin and Heath about something see you guys latter."Says Raini as she walks out with Calum behind her."So when's the date?" I ask Ross "It's a surprise.Tomorrow night I'll pick you up." He says and winks at me."Well until than MR.Lynch." I say to him "Yeah,until than" he smiles at me."Well I have to go ness just texted she's here to pick me up."Bye Laur" He says to me "bye Ross."I say he gives me a kiss on the cheek I blush then look down and make my way to the parking.