Chapter 16:More drama

One week later.Everything is great Ellingtion and Zac are far away Ross is better then ever.The Lynches and the Marano's celebrate together with happiness as a one big family.

Ross's POV:We are outside in our backyard celebrating our peace together and it can't be anymore greater than it already is.Me Laura and my sibling are playing uno and everything seems about normal I'm great life's great.I actually have a little surprise for Laura but Shh!! It's a secret! Okay I may or may not purpose but shh!!! "Rocky! You cheater! The reverse sign means it's going backwards meaning it goes back to the first player which is Riker not that you go again!" Ryland exclaims "Chill,Ry don't be a big baby about it everyone already knows I'm the best player here anyway.So your butts going down anyway." Rocky states Ryland playfully rolls his eyes  we all laugh "Ross,Your turn." Rocky says I shrug and lay down a card and pick another one up "Your turn Laur." I tell my beautiful girlfriend she smiles and puts down the card and picks one up "And that skips Ryland's turn." Rocky proudly mocks cause that meant he was next  Ryland rolls his eyes "Whatever it's just a game Rocky just make your move already." Ryland says annoyed Rocky smirks and puts down his last cards "UNO!!!!" he announces to the whole world "Poser." Ryland comments and goes inside the house well that settles that anyway time to get ready I stand up Laur grabs my arm "And where are going?" she asks I smile and kiss her cheek "You'll see.Brb." I run up to my room and grab the ring box here goes nothing I go back to the backyard where Laura and the others are I proudly make my way in front with Laura "Ross,What are you doing?" she asks a little confused I get on my knees she covers her mouth I grab her other hand and hold it tight "Laura...This maybe a little weird for you  since we recently just got back together literally. But if theirs anything I'm sure of in my life that's you.Your the person I want to spend the rest of life with as crazy as that sounds it's true.So...Here I am now taking the next step.Laura Marie Marano will you marry me?" tears start to go down her eyes "Oh,Ross..Of course." everyone claps and I put the ring on her and she jumps in my arms as we share a kiss "Look,at my girl making a grown up decision on her own.But you know what hurts the fact that she needs to say goodbye anyway." Someone says behind us says "Wait..Mom?" she gets out of my grip and has a worried expression "Sorry,Laura I really tried but things only became worse." Vanessa tells her "Mom,I told you I was fine.You should of listened to Nessa and stayed in Italy you see this I'm happy here this my home and my true love." she holds my hand tightly Laura's mom gives he a glare "You are a humiliation to the Marano clan.I thought I raised you better than this Zac was perfect why did you threw away your chances with the most riches guy in Italy for a teeny bop singer like this?"Whoah what's going on? Why do Laura and Vanessa look like they want to kill their mom? Why is Ellen acting like she hates my guts?