Chapter 7:Family life.

Ross's POV:I wake up to my siblings fighting again.Well that's my family for you.I get up and change into fresh pair of cloths.I as make my way to the kitchen I see Ryland and Rocky chasing each other.Ryland all wet and his face all red I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Rocky you are so dead!" he shouts "I'm so sacred." Says Rocky being sarcastic they continue to chase each other I ignore them and go in the kitchen to see Rydel cooking.

"Morning Delly.Where's mom and dad?" I ask her "Oh they both left for work a little while ago and wanted me to cook breakfast for you guys.

Since you can't feed your selves.

She says "Hey,I can totally feed myself."I tell her "Ross,Nutella is not something you can feed yourself everyday.

"She tells me while putting beagles in the toaster"You want one?" she asks "sure." I say "Scrambled or sunny side?" she asks me "Sunny side."

I answer "Mmm..Its smells good in here what are you cooking Delly?"Rocky asks as he came into the kitchen "Eggs and Beagles.

"

she answered "Sweet.I'll take a sunny side please."Ryland and Riker come in "Oh their you two are sunny side or scrambled?" Delly asks them "Sunny side." They both say at the same time "Jinx you owe me a soda.

" Ryland points out "Dude,Seriously that joke is so last year." Rocky points out Ryland rolls his eyes." A few minutes later we all start to eat breakfast."Man this breakfast was the best!" I love Dell's cooking she got it from mom."Why thank you Ross.At least some appreciates what I cook.

" she jokes and winks at me "Hey, we appreciate your cooking to."Rocky points out and puts a big pice in his mouth "Hot! Hot!." he says and spits it back out "Really,Dude? you had to do that?" Riker complains I look down and continue to eat ignoring what Rocky just did. All of a sudden the doorbell rings "I'll get it." I say and open the door I open the door to Laura."Hey,Ross Delly texted me your address don't be shocked."she explains with a smile that seems like something Delly would do "That's cool with me.Come in

.

"I tell her "Why thank you." she replies back "So,Are you ready to hang out today?" she asks me "Yeah." i say with a smile Rydel comes into the room "Laura!" she says and hugs the life out of her "Nice to see you to Delly." Laura says back hugging her back "Ross,I forgot to tell you it's your turn to do the dishes." Rydel tells me "Come on,I did them yesterday." I complain "Riker did them yesterday." she says man shes good "Fine."I say and head to the kitchen to wash the dishes.