Chapter 15:Love.

Laura's POV:I made my way to Zac as Ross wraps his arms around me "Don't go Laur.Please." I felt his tears though my shirt just then I see Ellingtion go and stick a knife though Ross's back."I told you it wasn't going be easy Laura.Whatever it takes to get you back to that hell hold I'll do it." Ellingtion threatens tears go down my face as I see Ross groan though pain "I'll do you a favor El." Zac chuckles and steps on Ross's face "No.No.Stop.P-Please." Zac ignores her and steps on him harder "That"s it come on Rocky lets go." Riker cues Rocky and they both give Zac a flip then Ellingtion one "Laura,Ry find Carly and Rydel we got this." Riker says I nod and go with Ryland in the other room to see the girls tied up in chairs "Untie Rydel I'll untie Carly." Ryland nods as he makes his way to his sister I make my way to Carly and untrue her "Laura.Oh my god.I am so glad to see you Zac and Ellingtion gave us quite a few hits." she rubs her neck full of bitten bite marks."I am so sorry,Carly.This is all my fault." she shakes her head "No it's not Laura the fact that you came all the way here proves that your innocent.Thank you." she smiles at me I smile back "Laura! I'm so glad to see you." Rydel exclaims and hugs Laura "All right we better get out of here before-" Ryland was cut off by Ellingtion and Zac entering the room with everyone else tied up except for a bloody Ross Zac claps his hands "Bravo.Bravo.Once again Laura Marano tries to save the day except she failed miserly." he chucks "Let me do you a favor and let you see the finally front row." he starts to beat up Ross with Ellingtion "Stop! Please! Okay you win I'll go with you guys." Zac smirks "That's what I thought you'd do any thing for your Prince Charming but you know what not every story has a happy ending." he strikes  the blade on Ross's neck Ross fights back and strickes it on Zac's Zac falls down Ross stands up and I run into his arms "I thought I lost you." I hug him tight "You could never lose me." he weekly says  Rydel and Carly finish off Ellingtion and set Riker and Rocky free "Well,That's done.I say we celebrate-" Rocky stops himself after he sees a week hurting Ross "He needs help lets bring him to a hospital." I say they all nod "I think first things first we got to call the cops." Riker  says looking at a knocked out Zac and Ellingtion I nod and call the cops "You know it's such a shame Ellingtion turned out like this I really wish we didn't have to.." Rydel tails off as tears fall down  her face Carly rubs her back "It's okay Rydel pretty soon you will find the right guy. Just think of it this way it's for his best." Carly tells her she nods "Thanks,Carly." she hugs her a few minutes later the cops come and arrest Ellingtion and Zac Zac weekly opens his eyes and glares me "You may think you have your happy ending but I will get you and your Prince Charming!!!" he laughs weekly "Oh shut up." Rydel and Carly say together and laugh together "So along slick jerk!" Rocky says "We'll miss you.NOT.HAHA." Ryland adds "How am I related to these people?" Rydel asks and chuckles "I ask the same thing everyday. Riker adds I light laugh and we all head to the hospital. We all sit waiting for the results I let a few tears go "If this  doesn't go well and I lose him I'll never forgive myself." I tell Rydel who is siting next to me "Ross is strong I'm sure he'll be fine." Rydel calmly says even though she doubts herself also "Ross Lynch?" the  nurse says we all nod she kindly smiles and says "You may go in.I suggest family first." she walks away and Rocky,Riker,Ryland and Rydel go in while me and Carly wait "Carly,I just want to thank you you stepped back the minute you found out Ross and I had something.That a lot to handle I appreciate it." Carly lightly smiles at me "The minute I met you I knew you were more than just a friend to him.I mean the way he looks at you the way he got jealous when you were dating Zac you have a wonderful loving guy Laura and I only ask you one thing take care of him okay cause he's a keeper." I nod  and hug her "Thank you." I say suddenly the rest of R5 come out and Rydel comes up to me "He wants to see you go." I smile at her and make my way in the room I pull up a chair and sit by his bed faded cuts covering his face he looks so helpless and week it hurts me to he blinks and looks at me and gives me a week smile "Hey,Laur."  he says weekly I smile as tears go down my face "This is all my fault.I'm sorry Ross.That should of been me...It should be me.." I say in between cries "Look at me Laur." I look down and cry all the more "Laura Marie Marano look me in the eyes so I could see your beautiful face." I slowly look up he gently strokes my face "There you go.None of this is your fault it's better me than you if you were in this bed instead of me I would never forgive myself your to important." I shake my head "No..You don't get it this isn't your average princess story Ross.It's real life that should of been me Ellingtion and Zac never wanted anything to do with you.They wanted me and I let you suffer for me the girl who left you when you needed me the most." he shakes his head at me and hugs me all though it hurts him "We are way past that Laur.That's love you sacrifice for that person prove that you truly really do love them." he tightens his grip on me and lightly kisses me forehead "I love you Ross Shor Lynch." I say to him "And I you Laura Marie Marano." he leans in I lean in we kiss I feel the chills running though me.It was the perfect moment.He smiles at me I smile at him "So what exactly does this make us?" I ask "You tell me." he kisses me again "You think that maybe this time we did this right?" I ask he nods "I know so."