Chapter6:Thoughts.

Ross's POV:Tomorrow is the cast reunion.What am I going to do? Am I making the right choice by going or should I not.No I should go Laura's going to be their it would be nice to make things good with her.Cause I miss her.
And I want to apologize for being a jerk and ignoring her for 2 years.But what if she doesn't come? No no no I need to think positive.
I decide to take a walk and empty out my thoughts.Its a nice day here in Cali today the sun out and the worm weather it feels right.
I take a breath and breathe in the fresh air.All of a sudden I accidentally bump into someone.A girl.I help her up I couldn't see her face cause her hair was covering it."Thanks." She says that voice I know that voice.No it can't be.She moves her hair out of her face and looks up at me in shock I was to."L-Laura?"I say in shock "Ross?"she says shock in her voice to "I have nothing to say to say to you."She starts to walk away I grab her wrist.I turn her to face me "I'm sorry Laur I know I have my mistakes." I began to tell her "Well you are 2 years late and those two years will never get rid of the pain you caused me.
"she snaps and gets out of my grip.I sigh and go back home.I ring the doorbell Riker opens it "Hey,Dude why so down?" he asks me "Nothing.I just have so much on my mind right now." I tell him and make my way up to my room.I look at pictures of me and Laura from 2 years ago.Before I kissed Mia before I dated Ella.
When we were happy.When she was mine.I lock my phone and decided to get some rest.Tomorrow is the reunion.Tomorrow is the day I want Laura to forgive me.