Chapter3:Subway

Laura's POV:We are on our way to meet Raini and Calum.Thoughts about us secretly dating were going in and out of my head.I mean..yeah I want to be with Ross but then again I don't want to be a threat to him.I sigh quietly and look out my window.I look at Ross he gives me a smile I smile back.Why does it have to be this way? Why do we need to hide our feelings from each other? "Hey..You ok?" he asks me I put on a fake smile and nod but of course he didn't fall for it."Whats wrong?" he asks "It's....about the whole us secretly dating thing.I'm sacred Ross for you and me I don't want to be a threat." I confess and look down "Laur...look me in the eyes." I continue to look down he lifts up my chin causing me to look into his hazel brown eyes. "You are not a threat.I know your scared but life's full of risks we'll got threw it together." he tells me and kisses my forehead.With that said he parks the car and helps out we both walk into subway and see Rani,Calum and Mia? Strange. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know her."Hey Ross and Laura." says Mia and took a bite off her chips"Hi Mia I tell her and give her a smile she doesn't smile back however but what do I know about her."Hey love birds."Said Calum "Hey,Calum and Raini." I give them a smile Ross and I take a seat and we order our subs.I ordered the seafood sub it tastes really good Calum ordered a ham sub Rani ordered a veggie sub Ross ordered the meat ball sub.Mia just sat their with her phone."I didn't know their seafood subs were this good."I say as I take another bite "Seafood makes me want to throw up." Mia mumbles under her breath I shrug it off "Your seafood sub may be good but it's not as good as my meatball sub."Says Ross as he takes another bite and closes his eyes enjoying it i giggle a little and take another bite of my sub.He than looks at me "Laur you have a little something." he takes a napkin and starts wiping my lower lip We both look into each others eyes.Just then I feel someone push me making me lean forward we were so close our lips were inches away from touching.Mia then coughs making Ross and I snap back into reality."Sorry just wanted to warn you guys about what Kevin and Health said." Mia said with a smile "I hate to say this but I kind of agree with Mia.After all you guys did break up right?"Oh no what to say what to say....