Chapter 17:Mysetery guest

2 days later back in LA

Ross's PoV:It's been a pretty good few days.I decided to not be a jerk anymore and try doing more things that make me happy.Me and the guys were chiiling messing aroud playing video games like old times "I'm winning Yes! Yes! Better catch up boys!" Rocky proudly says "Shut up you always win.Ha! See I just ran you over!" Ryland claims proudly Suddenly, the doorbell rang "I got it." I open the door to someone I wasn't expecting to see her."What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be enjoying your life with Zac in italy?" she shakes her head "Ross,Please I'm not here to argue I'm here to see Riker." I shake my head "You can't come in." I close the door she rings the doorbell man she's persistent I open it "Fine,come in in whatever." she lightly smiles "Thank you." I roll my eyes "Riker! I think you have some explaining to do!" I yell for him I can't believe they would go behind my back like this he comes down "What's with the-Oh damn I forgot.Band meeting!"evryone else came and greted Laura am i the only one that was surprised? So this is why I wasn't included in conversation.We were all siting on the couch "Alright,What heck is going on?" they all look at each other "We probably should do this now.Ross,Laura is going to be opening for us for the tour." dad says my eyes widen "I'm sorry she is what?" I say dumbfounded I say putting my ear closer "It's true Ross.Nick is in coma and I really need money to help him that's why my manager chose this for me." I shake my head so she leaves me for some guy she doesn't even know."Oh,i get it you came all the way here to save your husband but yet you couldn't do the same thing for me.Ouch." I run to my room and slam the door I hear a knock "Ross,Please open the door.It's already as hard as it is please." I didn't have to think twice to know who that was I sigh and open the door to Laura "I can't believe you.It was bad enough you had to marry Zac but now you come all the way here to tell me you want to save this guy that you don't even know!? Why? Why did you go though with it!?"I was losing my temper she shivers and takes a step back I see tears form in her eyes "Because I didn't even have a choice! After I told my mom Zac died she lost it.She started to beat me and Vanessa up of course me Ness and I  never said anything to our dad eventually he found out mom was bought to the mental hospital.Then after that we had no more money to pay the bills.So one day at the hospital I lost it I cried my eyes out until this guy Nick Richards high class doctor in training  came and had a proposal for me he would give me the money for marriage.So I did it I married him.The first couple months or so were great.We were driving on night and out of nowhere a drunk drive hits us with his car.I didn't really get that much damage only a couple of bruises but Nick was all beat up and he had blood everywhere it was terrible they rushed him to the hospital and that's when I found out he was in coma." by the time she was done explaining she was on her knees crying and shaking at that moment I couldn't resist so I hugged her tight rocking her back and fourth "It's okay." I whispered into her ear she looks at me in the eyes "Aren't you still mad?" I shake my head "No.Cause now I know it wasn't your fault.You only wanted to do the right thing and you are.Let's make the best of this tour okay?" She lightly smiles at me "Thank you,Ross.Thank you so much." she hugs me again I hug her back maybe I been wrong it's not her it's the world itself that keeps on separating us and we are here to fight it.