Chapter 10:Saved?

Laura's POV:We arrive at the abandoned house it gives me the creeps it's like the same one I was in in my dream.I feel a hand on my shoulder Ross's hand.He pulls me close to him he must know I'm scared."You ok?" he asks me "Yeah.I'm fine let's go get your sister back." I say he smiles at me we all go inside all of sudden we hear a scream of pain "Delly!"Ross shouted "We better hurry in there." Riker says just than we hear the door open to reveal Ellington.Ellington!? But how!? "So you fools decided to show up." he says with a smile and takes another sip of his beer I grab Ross's arm he holds me tight "You're the only fool here! You betrayed us!Riker yells "Like I care.I'm not scared of you Riker.Your wasting my time." he tells him I look at Riker he's as red as a tomato "Where's Delly? Give her back now!"Ross demands "Give me Laura first." he says "Fine.Here take her just give us Delly now." he pushes me towards him I feel tears go down my face my heart shatters into a million pieces "Ross how could you!?" I ask him "I'm sorry Laur,But it's my sister I have to do what's right." Ellington brings Rydel out and holds my arm tightly he thows her on the floor "Delly!" Ryland says and helps her up she coughs out blood."You got what you want now get out of here!" he demands I look at Ross he looks at me "No!" he says and takes out a pocket knife and stabs Ellington with it he lets me go and I land safely in Ross's arms."That's it!!!!!" he gets the knife out of him and stabs my leg.I scream in pain Ross pulls me up and holds me tightly Riker not being able to hold his anger anymore punches Ellington in his gut."Get out of here now!" he demands to us we all follow and run I fall on my face the wound I can't run.Ross runs to my side "Ross,can't-" before I could even finish he picks me up bridal style I hold on him as tight as I can."Don't worry Laur,hang in their." he tells me in his kind gentle voice I love the way he cares about me."Ross,what about Riker?" I ask him concern "don't worry about him Laur he'll be fine." I nod all of a sudden I feel dizzy and faint after that all I could see was black.