Chapter 9:presioner

Rydel's POV:Everything I see is pitch black I was blindfolded.
I could feel my hands and feet were tied up.Tied up.
I'm tied up! Someone all of sudden takes off the blindfold it was no other than David."David,Why did you bring me here and why did you tie my up?" I ask him sacred but confident "Rydel,Rydel,Rydel.So many questions at once at least enjoy our time together." he says and pecks my lips and touches my waist.I step on his foot "I would've done that if I were you." he says and punches my stomach blood dripped from my nose and mouth."Rydel I'm not what you think.You think I'm this sweet guy that just swept you off your feet.Thats pathetic!" I let a few tears go I see him reach for his face his it's a mask! He takes it off to reveal his true identity it was no other than Ellington! "Ellington,Why are doing this?"I say and cry a little more "You guys left me no choice.Pretending that I was family when in reality I really wasn't." I shake my head "El,you were family.We cared about you so much and we still do." he takes a sip of his beer "As if that's all history.Now it's my turn for revenge!" he comes directly at me with a knife and stabs me on my arm I cry in pain."Delly!" I hear a voice call my name "Ross? Ross!I'm-" Ellingtion puts duck tape on me "You are not going anywhere now shut up!" he demands me and goes out the door and locks it.They are here I'm going to be saved.